Boys, Who Needs 'Em?

I knocked on Tiffany's front door and looked around while I waited for her to open it. Once she did, I was shocked to see that she looked like she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy while her hair was pulle up into a messy ponytail. I walked inside the house and closed the door behind me. Grabbing Tiffany's hand, I led her to the living room and sat her down on the couch. 

"Tiff, whats wrong?" 

"Derrick," she started to cry, "He broke up with me over the phone. Apparently he's been cheating on me with some whore and he felt guilty so he broke it off." 

I frowned and brought her closer, hugging her. "You don't need him Tiffany. He wasn't all that anyway." I started to rub small circles on her back while she continued to cry. Her sobs started to become quieter and quieter until she all around stopped crying. 

I pulled back and cupped her face in my hands. "He doesn't deserve your tears." I began to wipe away her tears with my thumbs while staring in her eyes, trying to convey the message that he wasn't worth it. 

We sat there in that position for a moment. Her face in my hands, staring at each other. Before I knew it, we had leaned closer and her lips met mine. I was hesitant for a moment before continuing to kiss her. It was sweet at first, gentle. Then it became lusful and heated. Our lips clashed passionately against each other, our tongues fighting for dominance. 

I don't know how but Tiffany ended up topless on top of me with just a pink lacy bra on. I tangled my hands in her hair while she gyrated her hips on me. I could feel wetness between my legs; I was beyond turned on. My hands found their way to Tiffany's large breasts, rubbing them sensually. But that I wasn't enough. I needed to feel them, taste them, without any barrier. 

I swiftly hooked my arms around Tiffany's back and unclasped her bra. She pulled back from the kiss to quickly get her arms out of it and threw it across the room. I hastily flipped her over so that she was on the bottom and I was on top of her. I straddled her waist and leaned down to get a taste of her ample breasts. My lips made contact with her breasts that were more than a mouthful. I sucked on her nipples teasingly and tugged at them with my teeth. I started to flick at them with my tongue and smiled against them when arched her back and moaned while running her hands through my hair.

 I picked my face up from her breasts and placed butterfly kisses against her neck. Once I found her lips, I kissed her intensly. I trailed my fingers sensoully down her side until I stopped at the waist band of her shorts. I slipped my hands past them and her panties and in between her legs. She spread them a little as I began to rub small circles on her nub with my thumb.

She shuddered underneath me and a small moan escaped her lips. "You like this ?" 

"Yessss."

I grinned and let two of my fingers slip inside of her vagina. Her walls closed around my fingers and her hips moved with them. I felt her hands on mine, pushing my fingers further insider of her and guiding them. I moved to the sidee of the couch so that my back was pressed up against the it and my front was against Tiffany's side. Fingers still working in side of her, I used my other hand to play with her breasts. Right then and there, I became obssessed with them. They were so... perfect. 

I felt her tremor beside me and smiled when I felt her wetness on my fingers that were going down on her. I pulled them out and held them to her mouth. She looked at me while wrapping her lips around my fingers and sucking on her juices. I swear it was the sexiest thing I ever saw. I leaned my head down to kiss her. I tasted her sweet, salty juices against her tongue. 

Once I pulled back, I looked at her shorts to see them with a wet spot in between them

I grinned, "I guess we'll have to get rid of them."

She smiled and nodded, "I guess we do." 

I helped her take of her pants, eager to get a taste of her pussy. I told her to sit down on the couch and I got down on my knees in front of her. I hooked her legs around my neck and burried my face in between her legs. I licked the outside of her pink hairless pussy before delicately easing my tongue between her folds. I found her hole and worked my way in an inch or two before pulling out I went back and flicked my tongue around, sucking on the outside with the rest of my mouth. 

"Oh my- Oh-." 

I continued to greedily eat Tiffany's pussy while slipping a hand in my own pants. Like I guessed, I was beyond wet. I played with my pussy and rubbed on it while trying to devour Tiffany's. Soon enough, Tiffany was cuming inside of my mouth. Her body convulsed and she screamed as a fountain of her oozed onto my tongue. 

After she was done, I got up on the couch and sat beside her. I took her hand and forced it inside of my pants. I needed to release fast or I was going to burst. I pressed her fingers against my pussy and guiding them inside. 

"What do I do?" She asked nervously.

"Just do what you would want done to you." 

Taking my advice she began to pump her fingers in and out of my vagina vigorously. I threw my head back and moaned as she had inserted all of her fingers inside and had hit my g-spot. Her thumb was gently rubbing my clit back and forth, sending me over the edge. I felt my body stiffen and convulse as I crashed down into a wave of bliss. It seemed like everything washed out of me leaving me peacefully slumped against the couch. Her fingers didn't stop though. They continued to assualt my pussy pleasurable in every way imaginable. It didn't take long for me to have another mind blowing orgasm.

Tiffany pulled her hands from my pants and brougth them to her lips, sucking on them. She closed her eyes and moaned. "You taste good."

"Not better than you." 

"I doubt that."