Mind Blowing Orgasm

“Let’s play truth or dare,” Chloe suggested.

            “It’ll be no fun with only the two of us,” I responded.

            She rolled her eyes, “No it won’t.” I shook my head and she just gave me puppy eyes. I sighed and crossed my legs and she soon followed.

            She clapped her hands excitedly, “Okay, you first. Truth or dare?”

            “Truth.”

            “Is it true that you had sex with Kathy Median?”

            I blushed and nodded, “We were drunk. Truth or dare?”

            “Truth.”

            “Who was the last person you had sex with?”

            She smiled, “Jake Berman. Truth or dare?”

            “Dare.”

            “I dare you to give me an orgasm.”

            I smirked, “Take off your clothes.”

            I watched as she stood up and proceeded to remove her clothing. First off was her shirt, then her pants. She stood in only her bra and panties. “All of them,” I added. She slipped off her panties and I watched as her huge round breasts jiggled a little when she took off her bra.

            “Sit down on the bed and open your legs,” I ordered.

            As soon her legs were open, I crawled toward her until I was in between her legs. I stood on my knees and grabbed her thighs, kissing both of them before looking up at her.

            “Mind blowing orgasm coming right up.”

            I started off by kissing her pink pussy gently and then gave it one long lick. I blew on it and felt her shiver. I smirked and pulled away, gliding my left hand up her thigh and toward her entrance. I started to rub her pussy gently and smiled at the moans that wafted through out the room. After making sure she was wet, I smoothed her moisture around her clit and then inserted my fingers. I pumped them in and out and moved them in a circular motion as she started to gyrate her lower half onto my hand. I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with my mouth. I nipped her pussy lips lightly with my teeth and then stuck my tongue inside her. I made sure to do everything I liked done to me and to bring her to the upmost pleasure.

            I snuck a look up at her and smiled into her pussy when I saw her face. Her eyes were closed and she was clutching the sheets. I brought my hands up to her plump breasts and began to massage them slowly. I played with her nipples all the while sucking on her clit.

It wasn’t look until she came on my tongue and I cupped her ass and pushed it up a bit so that her juices could flow into my mouth. I made slurped up her cum and sat her back down when I was sure that she was dry. I gave her pussy one last lick and then pulled away.

            I climbed on top of Chloe and gave her a long kiss. “Who was that?” I asked.

            She smiled lazily and opened her eyes, “Mind blowing, just like you said.”