The Shy Guy: Part 1

It was her second day on campus, and Winter's father, Jack, wanted her to stay in a dorm so their growing family had a bit more room.

It was an annoying problem. Especially since all they had left was a coed dorm.

She'd been walking through the hallway to her room when she looked up at the ceiling and whispered, "God, if you're up there, please don't let my roommate be a creep."

When she got to the door, she knocked. When no one answered, she gently turned the knob, her eyes finding one of the inhabitants, hidden under a large blanket, fast asleep.

As she eyed them, it became more and more apparent that they were someone she'd met before. Their scent was incredibly familiar, and their face reminded her of someone.

Remembering the man she'd met earlier that week, she smirked. "So, you're my roommate, huh? Well, at least this'll be interesting."

Winter's POV

I sat down on the bed on the opposite side of the room when my eyes met his face. His facial expression revealed a certain amount of relief.

I noticed something twitch beneath the blanket. Eyeing the spot intensely, I watch a rather large tent form. To say that I was surprised was an understatement. Human penis size doesn't typically reach beyond six inches, so it would seem that I managed to find a very unique one.

However, I also managed to find out that he sleeps naked. This was going to be interesting to get used to. I was about to sit down when I saw a small steaming cake in the kitchen. On it lay a message, "welcome roomy".

It was rather, thoughtful. I was about to cut a piece off to eat when I turned to my new roommate to see him resting comfortably on his bed. Turning back to the cake, I smile knowing that this was going to be a much more interesting chapter of my life.