Prologue

It was a cold yet sunny day in December at Fort May University, a school of miscreants and artists. The students had just arrive and were meeting their teachers. The staff were readying their schedules. Of the teachers, Arianna Lincoln, was trying to get her daughter, Winter to talk to people. The teen finally relented and decided to talk to people.

However, little did she know that the first person she would meet that day would change her life, forever.

"Come on, Winter! I'm sure you'll meet someone nice enough to talk to you. Even though you look scary as hell!" Autumn, Winter's sister exclaimed with a smile.

"Whatever."

"Plus, you gotta get a boyfriend. Mom's worried dad will start setting up with the neighbor's kids."

"Ugh, not again."

"Yeah. He said that if you don't find a boyfriend by the end of the year, he's gonna set you up with James."

"Ugh. Not that douche of all people."

"Yep, that douche!"

"Oh, lord."

"I know you don't like him as well as his uh...body count, but you might warm up to him. Even though he is a chauvinistic pig in the body of a wolf."

"What does dad think? That it rains men?" Snow said, extending her hand.

As if on cue, the screaming of a man began to grow closer and closer until one landed in her hand,  the pressure from said hand forcing his food to come back up.

Holding his food in his mouth, the man waited for Winter to point him in a different direction where he allowed the vomit to spill from his maw.

With a groan, the man said, "thanks."

Winter nodded. "Thanks for not vomiting on my feet."

"No problem. Oh, God. Can you please put me down?"

Winter nodded, slowly moving his body around and placing him on the bench behind them. Turning to her sister, Snow saw Autumn smirking, causing her to roll her eyes.

"It would seem that someone wants you to get hitched."

Winter sighed and said, "this is going to be a long day."