Pretty in pink (18+)

⚠️warning⚠️ 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽
read at you own risk 👀😉

(Sportacus POV)

I couldn't be more happy with my life. The sun was now fully set, and the only light source was the candles that surrounded us. the aura of the dim light bounced off the trees and our faces with the warm breeze. (y/n) was going to be my wife...

"Shall we head back to the airship?" asked (y/n) in an anticipating tone. she had a glimpse of lust in her eyes, telling me exactly what she wanted. i could feel that magnetic force between us pulling us closer. i needed her so bad.

"the airship is so far..." i purred into her ear as i gently caressed her cheek. "let's stay here for just a little while longer," i whispered as our lips crashed.

(your POV)

I could agree that the airship was pretty far, at this point i don't think we could make it there before i fully submitted myself to his touch, giving myself to him fully. His hands were up my shirt as he continued to kiss me, as i could tell his hunger and passion for me was just as strong as mine was for him.

he gently pulled away from the kiss, and backed me up against a nearby tree, the both of us giggling like children. he immediately started kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot which made a small moan escape. "i know for a fact you can be a hell of a lot louder than that, princess," Sportacus whispered. i felt the corners of his lips turn up into a smile as he sucked and nibbled at my neck, gipping my hips as he pinned me against the tree.  i squirmed with pleasure, trying ever so hard to keep quiet or else the neighbors might hear.

"Sportacus," i whimpered. "just relax for me, i'll make you feel good." Sportacus purred into my ear, his warm, minty breath tickling my cheek. "You look so beautiful in my dress, but i'll bet you look even mre beautiful with it off," he chuckled as he helped unzip the back and it fell to the ground. Now was just me and my lace pink panties and bra.

for a moment, Sportacus admired me from top to bottom, taking in every detail of my curves and the art of my body. he drew his lower lip between his teeth before turning as red as a tomato. "did you just look me up and down, bite your lip and blush at me, Sportacus?" I giggled, slowly unbuttoning his shirt with a smirk. he chewed on his bottom lip. "how could i not when there's a masterpiece standing right in front of me," he beamed flirtaciously. "how far do you really wanna go tonight, (y/n)?" he pursed his lips, raising his eyebrow. "let's just say i want to forget my name by the end of tonight," i grinned playfully.

"as you wish," Sportacus said softly, as i finished removing his shirt, grabbing his face and kissing his delicious lips. he wrapped his arms around my waist, then carried me back to the blanket, gently laying me down, kneeling over top of me. he leaned in to continue our kiss.

"are you sure you want to do this?" Sportacus asked, breaking away and breathing quick and excited as he leaned over my face, his hands propping himself up from each side of my head. i answered with a deeper, more passionate kiss.

(Sportacus POV)

i could feel (y/n)'s hunger for me was strong.

I gently unclipped her bra, as she arched her back to help me access it. i fondled her tits and gently sucked them. she moaned softly in my ear, i wanted more of her. "I love the way you sound," i purred into her ear. i sucked and kissed gently down her stomach and made my way down to her heat, where i gently removed her pink panties. i swirled my tongue around inside her, causing her to squirm in pleasure. i loved to see how i made her feel.

"Sportacus, please..."  she begged, breathing sharply. her back was arched so perfectly as she laid there looking ever so pretty. "I'll do anything you want darling, but you have to say it out loud for me," i teased, slowly unzipping my pants. "I... I want you to fuck me..." she whimpered.

"But Sportacus... please go slow- I'm a virgin," she said softly. "don't worry, so am i my love. I will go at whatever pace pleases you." I replied with a soft smile. "Just lay down and let me do the work, princess." i cooed.

I slowly worked one finger into her opening, pumping back and forth slowly. she shivered in satisfaction. "tell me how it feels," i purred into her ear. "it feels good," she whimpered. I progressed to two fingers, curling them inside her and using my thumb to massage her clit. she moaned contently, squirming as my fingers went to work. "mmm... Sportacus..." she moaned.

(your POV)

Sportacus then finished removed his pants and moved on to taking his boxers off, revealing his massive manhood. He could quite literally destroy me if he wanted to...

"arch your back for me, beautiful." Sportacus said softly. i obeyed, letting him line up his manhood with my heat. he gently pushed his tip in, then pushed a little farther into me. the pain was sharp at first, causing me to wince. "Are you okay, baby?" asked Sportacus with a concerned look. the fact he was so caring toward me made me even more horny for this man. "go deeper," i purred. He pushed further until he was fully inside me. He started pumping in and out slowly. "ugh... that hurts so good," i moaned. "you feel amazing... you're doing so good," Sportacus cooed.

he held my hips firmly as he quickened his pace, slamming into me with every pump. "Fuck, (y/n)..." Sportacus whimpered. the pleasure was so immense it was getting hard to see straight. "look at my princess, i want to look into your eyes as i make love to you," he said, breathing fast and sharp. "i want to ride you," i whispered, grabbing his face and bringing it to mine. "Only i can make you feel good. bringing you pleasure makes me feel so good," Sportacus grinned, grabbing my legs and propping them over his shoulders, continuing to pound into me, even faster. he brought his face to mine, and kissed me passionately as he pumped in and out of me. "I think i'm gonna come, (y/n)..." Sportacus moaned into my mouth. "M-me too, i feel it..." i stammered, tilting my head backwards and shutting my eyes.

Sportacus and I both finished simultaneously, as he pulled out and came on my stomach. He then dropped onto the blanket next to me, the both of us trying to catch our breaths. "that was amazing, you did so well, baby." Sportacus whispered, leaning over to kiss my forehead. "what is my name again?" i jestered. the both of us belted out laughing, our voices echoing through the forest. "I love you more than anyone in this world," Sportacus expressed, beaming from ear to ear. "I love you too, you're the reason ten is my favorite number," i giggled, giving him a grin.

We got dressed and headed back to the airship as Sportacus carried me bridal style. we laughed the whole way back. one thing i love about him is that we always find something to laugh about. however, It was a good thing he carried me because i forgot how to walk for the most part. how did he know how to do all that for a virgin?! he was too good to be true... *swoon*

as we got into the airship, we laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep, Sportacus's big arms wrapped around me. i had never been happier.