Special day

Weeks have passed, and Sportacus and i had went through with our plans of getting married. it was the day of the wedding, and i couldn't have been more excited. there has been a lot of prepping, but i wouldn't have made it possible without the help from Miss Bessie and all the Lazy Town children. this was going to be the best day of my life.

i chose (bff/n) as my obvious maid of honor, Miss Bessie (who was over the top excited) and [other person of choice] to be my bridesmaids, and Sportacus chose his best men to be Robbie Rotten, the mayor, and Ziggy.

Miss Bessie had helped me go dress shopping with Stephanie, and found the wedding dress of my dreams:

i couldn't wait for Sportacus to see it. Our venue was at our secret spot in the forest where we spend a lot of our time together. It looks like this:

All the kids helped put it together, and Miss Bessie of course

All the kids helped put it together, and Miss Bessie of course. she was especially excited to help out. (bff/n), my parents, and some of my family flew in 2 days ago to stay in Lazy Town for a couple nights. My family means the world to me, and i wanted to share my special day with them.

However, Sportacus was keeping it a surprise to where he was taking us for our honeymoon, and it was killing me to not know. i like surprises, but this surprise was especially hard not to want to spoil for myself. I guess we'll find out tomorrow, even if it absolutely kills me!

I was at Miss Bessie's house as she was helping me get ready, with the kids of course. I haven't seen Sportacus since this morning, since of course technically we're not allowed to see each other until the wedding. He was getting ready in Robbie Rotten's lair with the mayor.

"So how are you feeling, (y/n)?" Bessie asked as she brushed my hair sitting in front of her vanity. "it doesn't feel real, i'm marrying the man of my dreams," I smiled at her in the mirror. "oh sweetie! i'm just so incredibly excited for what the future will bring for you and Sportacus!" She exclaimed as she gave my shoulders a little squeeze. "I cant wait to see you in your dress!" Stephanie grinned.

(Sportacus POV)

Today was the day. the day i finally get to call (y/n) mine. I won't ever let her go ever again after today. She will never leave my side.