EP 7 rankings of Castellum Tenebris

It seems some time back they trio would be enjoying some food made from the residents of the land including the newly made pizza

Susano: "hang on a second so the level 8 curse thing is lower rank then a 6th tier holy spell"

Incursio: "yup so it's not really a major threat, so we have nothing to worry about"

Makoto: "that's good to know and wait you brought the ambrose potion"

Incursio: "yeah i wanna save it for later use" soon Ema would join them

Susano: "hey Ema do you have something to tell us?"

Ema: "well we have a problem"

Susano: "eh a problem what kind of problem?"

Ema: "yes you could say those of our strongest warriors lost their confidence after training with you or the the floor guardians or the combat maids and butlers"

Incursio: "i guess that make sense the power spike is so sudden and with so many of us"

Tomoe: "wait so they're depressed that they can't beat us"

Ema: "probably speaking i think that's accurate yes"

Armis: "that's a problem it's not we can control the absurd strength difference between the new world and Castellum Tenebris as our Lords made us powerful beings"

Tomoe: "seem kinda pathetic to me"

Leo: "a bit harsh though maybe if they could train with each other and weaker levels of Castellum Tenebris"

Mio: "that would be a simple solution"

Tomoe: "don't be ridiculously they would think we given up and abandoned them use your head"

Mabel: "say the one who seem to do things on her own, if we had a ranking you would be lower than us"

Tomoe: "what made you so sure of that, besides you hardly train them as you seem only in that room of yours"

Mio: "quite a bit childish, now i wonder what we'll be eating next"

Gawain: "you just eat not a while ago, though i do believe it has to do with the new plant we found"

Tomoe: "seriously calling us childish while you're thinking about food, grandma Mio"

Mabel: "granny Mio guess she's even older than Oba age of mind"

Mio: "are you 2 asking to join me in post meal exercise" it seems thier auras show

Makoto: (c'mon don't fight here you'll pick up dust)

Susano: (jeez i wonder why oba doesn't react to people much) "go somewhere else to fight" he would chew his pizza slice

Incursio: "maybe we should see how our people and the orcs, lizard man and alkey are doing"

Ema: "good idea as they're taking a break"

Oba would soon come: "it seems it was break time, forgive me for my lateness"

Incursio: "you're fine as curse arm isn't take a break yet for something important"

Oba: "i see"

Makoto: "hey Tomoe could you talk to the lizard man for me"

Tomoe: "what, but that sounds like a pain"

Mio: "I'm not finished talking to you we still have things we have to discuss"

Tomoe: "lucky me why don't you talk with the alkey"

Mio: "they aren't experience any anxiety of training"