who am i?

Everything is in tsukasa pov

As i arrive in my house i see nobody i knew that my parents would check up on saki more neither my sister is here must be hanging out with her friends... i don't care anyway.. Why do i feel sadness but yet nothing i just saw my friend die.. The one i had with me a lot he made me happy so did the rest but there was something special about him i feel different around him now he isn't here not with me it was all because of HER STPUID fault if it wasn't for her rui could have been here still with me what am i supposed to be without him everything. Do i still want to be a star its pointless now without a person to support me it feels different

As i went to my bed to rest and hopely forget these events.. I wish i had never witness that.. I feel very tired but can't rest without knowing if hes okay.. He cant leave me yet.. NO! Not yet please rui try your hardest to stay alive while im here the support you gave me was a lot how can i star like me continue without you?

*few days pasted nobody heard from him for awhile now*

I can't get up i have no remaining energy to keep going why..? I hate this feeling without him i feel so empty was he that important to me. Why am I LIKE THIS! I HATE THIS!!! CAN I NOT JUST DIE!? Why don i even bother living nobody is going to come save me.. Nobody is able to save me no more without him i feel numb..

*as tsukasa gets up to get some coffee and return he feels like someone is watching him...?*

Hello..? I must be fuycking imaging things or something-

HII TSUKASA MISS ME hehe~

WTF rui is that you..? How are you in my house why are you like floating?

Well i can some im like a spirit a special one of course!! I can come here and talk to you and only you can see me tho:((( i heard what you said are you tsukasa? Im here for you..

Rui you died i would feel something about your death and you know that. But why did you decide to leave me..?

What!? Why would you think i would leave you in purpose!? If i had a chance i would have chosen to be here with you. When im around you i feel much better like your the sun.

*as rui got closer trying to hug him comforting him as tsukasa was in tears for seeing him once again*

Rui..? promise me you would never leave me again i can't go back

Of course my star i would never leave you again..

I started heading outside more often because rui always was accompanying me and telling me to go outside with him we had a lot of fun i felt warm once again but i feel something wrong is it because of how i ended it off with nene i feel guilt but i still think i was her fault for rui just being a sprit and not actually alive.