New problems

As i was working on finding out how rui came back alive it was already close to midnight all of sudden i hit my table and closed my eyes i think i fell asleep.. Then i felt something touch me it as a warm touch like they were putting a blanket on me i felt comfortable and warm im glad i have rui again.

Tsukasa then all of sudden was awake but not fully like he was in a dream as he started yelling and wondering where he was in the distant he saw rui.. As he called out he received no answer then getting closer rui looked off not knowing whats happening he called at him again

Hey rui..? You look off where are we

#%*#$@&: why are you still living? You only cause trouble for others you useless child your a useless friend a useless classmate you can't even save others not even me i didn't deserve to die nither did nene deserved to get hurtful words. Your the problem for all of us. Why do you bother living?

Wha-t..? Rui what are you saying..? I never knew i caused so much problems..

#%*#$@&#: You don't deserve to live.

SHUT UP PLS NO MORE I CAN'T HEAR THIS IM SORRY ITS NOT MY FAULT!

*Tsukasa was filling up with tears in a angrey expression on his face he started rasing his hands covering his ears rui was all around him his other friends too and lastly saki were all telling him the same words that he should kill himself and that he causes nothing but trouble for all. Tsukasa was going crazier in each second screaming at them out of rage he jumped in top of rui and started punching him telling him to shut up as he stopped all he saw was a bleeding body of rui.. In front of him*

NO! IM SORRY! RUI COME BACK i didn't know..

Then Tsukasa woke up to rui hugging him he had a bit of bleeding in his body

Rui.? i thought i killed you..

Its all a nightmare Tsukasa but don't you worry im here now its all over

But your bleeding did the hits i caused to your body impact your soul right now

I can not disclose much info Tsukasa but the damage you done only impacted me a little not much so no worries..

WHAT!? How do you not hate me i hurt you..

I care about you a lot i can't get mad at you. I shall let you rest now in the morning we have a lot do.

*rui shuts the door leaving the room. After that Tsukasa was getting ready for bed he looked in the mirror just to see rui but more damaged and glitchy as he looked back afraid he saw nobody..*

I guess its my imagination i should get some sleep now.