12

"I'm going to miss you." Felix whined.

   Ara chuckled.

  "It's only 3 months then I'll be back."

   "But right after your graduation?"

   "Mm, I know it sucks, but I promise when I get home, you'll have me all to yourself."

  "So you'll be back just after my eighteenth birthday?" Felix asked.

   "Yup, which kind of sucks, because I wanted to give you a present on your birthday." Ara said.

    Felix laughed softly.

  "Well, while you are in Canada, I am going to help Hyunjin move into the apartment. I'm also going to be helping Solar discreetly get Jisung's stuff out of their house and to Minho's apartment." Felix said.

    "So you're going to be using my car?" Ara asked.

  "If you are still okay with it."

   "I rather you use it than my sister."

   Felix laughed softly.

   There was a soft knock on Felix's bedroom door.

  "Yeah?"

   Jieun peaked her head in, "Dinner is done, guys. Also, Hyunjin, has been trying to get ahold of you, but I guess your phone is dead."

    "It is, can I borrow your phone?" Felix asked.

   Jieun nodded and tossed her phone on Felix's bed.

   "I'll go with Jieun, so you can talk to Hyunjin." Ara said.

  Felix nodded and pecked Ara's lips, before she left.

  The male quickly called Hyunjin back.

   "Hey, Hyunnie, what's up?" Felix questioned.

  "Uh, I was going to tell your mom, but, uh, I figured it'd be better to tell you first. Ryujin just got word from her judge friend, that your dad is getting out of prison, in two or so weeks." Hyunjin said.

  Felix was quiet for a moment.

   "Felix? Do you want me to come over?"

  "N-no… uh, Ara is over right now and she should really know about this. So, uh, I have to go." Felix said.

  "Okay, I'll see you at graduation tomorrow."

  Felix hummed then hung up.

   The blond went downstairs and Jieun back her phone.

  "Is everything okay?" Jieun asked.

   "Uhm, Ryujin might be calling you tonight."

    "Ryu... Oh okay. Uhm, does..?"

  Felix shook his head, "I'm going to tell her when she gets back from her trip."

    Jieun nodded.

   Felix sat next to Ara, who held his hand.

   "Is everything okay?"

   "Yeah, uhm, Ryujin, Hyunjin's mom, she is mom's lawyer and Hyunjin just need to tell me something, nothing serious." Felix told her.

  "Wait but wasn't auntie Ryujin only, mom's lawyer for... Oh, okay..." Olivia cut herself off.

  Ara ignored the younger's words deciding not to mention anything.

   "I think I forgot to tell you, mom, Ara is going to Canada until after my birthday."

    "Really? I thought that Hyunjin and her would be moving into the apartment."

    "We spent last weekend moving in my stuff. While I am gone, Felix is going to use my car and help Jisung and Hyunjin move." Ara said.

Jieun nodded.

  "What about Sungie's parents?" Olivia asked.

   "That's right what about them?"  Jieun asked.

   "Solar is going to help. She is going to put Jisung's stuff outside her window, so Seungmin and I can take it to Minho's apartment, once Jisung turns eighteen he is leaving." Felix explained.

   "I can't imagine how Jisung's been feeling..." Olivia said sadly.

  "Well, he still doesn't have a door and he put a curtain, but his mom took it down. He can't even leave his room unattended, thankfully Solar is there and she helps him a lot especially when seeing Minho. She lets him change in her room and sometimes just hide out in there." Felix told her.

    "I don't know, how they can do that to him… just because what? He likes Minho?" Jieun questioned.

   "Basically, even Solar is done, after Jisung is gone, she is getting out of there. She's moving in with her best friends." Ara stated.

    "Let them know that they can always stay here is needed." Jieun said.

   "Let them know tomorrow." Felix said.

  Jieun nodded.

   Felix bit his lip.

   One event after another...