19

Felix and Hyunjin were ignoring each other.

  Or well, Felix was ignoring Hyunjin and Hyunjin was simply dealing with it.

    "Why are you two ignoring each other?" Minho asked.

  "I'm ignoring Felix, he's ignoring me." Hyunjin stated. 

    "Okay, well, why is he ignoring you?" Chan questioned.

   "Because we got into a argument about Jisung not telling Minho about the pregnancy." Hyunjin told them.

   "How?" Minho asked.

  "I said that you should know and he said that Jisung needed time, before you knew, so that was a big thing."

   "I'm with Felix. If I hadn't already known then for sure Jisung would need time. It is a big thing and he was scared." Minho said.

   Chan silently agreed.

  "So I should apologise?"

   "Yep, pretty much." Chan said.

   "Hyun, do you like Felix?" Minho questioned.

   "What? Why would you ask me that?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Because for eighteen years you have known Felix, you call him 'Angel' and 'Darlin'' constantly, you kiss him on his forehead and cheek, you guys tend tiptoe on that line of being a couple, the way you hold him, not the way bros or friends hold each other. Also, normal friends don't scent each other on the neck… or thighs, they usually do it on the wrist or an article of clothing. So Hyunjin Hwang, do you like Felix Lee?" Minho asked.

    "Yes."

  "Then tell him, because if I have to watch you pine for another 10 years, I might actually cry." Minho stated.

   "No, he just got out of a relationship with a rude person, who probably would've ended up like his dad considering the way she talked. I don't want to put the fact that I like him on him." Hyunjin said.

   "Honestly, I'm with Hyunjin. Felix just got out of a seriously meh relationship, and doesn't really need the pressure of knowing someone else especially his best friend is in love with him." Chan said.

   "Okay, I said I like him, I'm not in love with him."

    "Ten years of pining, you are in love with him." Minho stated.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

  "Okay, I am leaving." Hyunjin said.

   "Don't forget to apologise to your little omega." Chan called out.

   Hyunjin chuckled.

   -

   Felix was pouting. Today he had the day off from school, teacher planning day, conveniently, Hyunjin also had the day off. Now, originally Felix whole heartedly thought that they'd spend it together.

  But no, Hyunjin decided to go out with Chan and Minho, leaving Felix on his own as Seungmin went to Jeongin's to "hang" out with Jeongin.

   He would have called Jisung to hang out with, but the slightly older male was visiting his grandparents. Changbin was also busy hanging out with his family.

    He would visit with his mom, but even she was busy with running her company.

    "This is really dumb, I have a ton of friends, yet I am here pouting because Hyunjin isn't here." Felix mumbled.

   "Angel." Felix heard Hyunjin call out.

   However, as he was upset, he ignored the older.

    Pouting because he isn't here, yet when he is you ignore him...

  Felix rolled his eyes at his own thoughts.

   "Get up, we are going out." Hyunjin said as he enter Felix's room.

  "No."

   Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the stubborn omega, then pulled the soft comforter off him, causing Felix to whine.

"Up, please."

   "Leave me alone."

"My god, you are the most stubborn omega I have ever met." Hyunjin stated, kneeling down on the ground next to the bed.

   Felix stuck his tongue out and turned away from Hyunjin, leading Hyunjin to pull him back and bite Felix on the upper thigh softly almost to close to his inner thigh.

  "What do you want?" Felix huffed.

  "I want you to get up and get dressed, so we can go out." Hyunjin stated, starting to rub his thumb over the red skin where he bit.

  Felix rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine, but get out."

  "Why? I've seen you get dressed before."

  Felix's cheeks flushed of the thought, but he quickly pushed it away.

  "Doesn't matter. Get out." Felix said sitting up.

   "Fine, fine." Hyunjin said, standing up and leaving.

   Felix took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

   Just breathe...

-

   I felt bad for not updating for most of the day, so a really late update today.

   I need you guys to choose something though there are two options:

Option one a.k.a 🦋
An ot8 story where it's kind of based on skz songs, it is fantasy, has magic and what not in it.

Or

Option 2 a.k.a 🍄
An ot8 mafia story that has a child in it.