-End-

Well hello there!

How ya doing my friend? ;)

It has been a while! I've started this book now a long time ago and updates became less frequent since I'm getting into a busy time in my life. Nevertheless I got a lot of supportive comments and I'm very happy you guys like the book and my Y/n!

To be very honest I enjoy writing it but I don't enjoy the main setting anymore.

I started the book when I was 17, all nice and easy it was cute and all. Now I just turned 19 and even though that's just a two year difference, I'm not very comfortable by voicing a love interest that's supposed to be in highschool.

I could do a character that's actually an adult but make it play when they were younger like a past self, but voicing Miyamura just doesn't sit right with me anymore ;'(

I was never prepared for this huge change in interest as well.

So that's why I'm stopping this book! Still, I like disconnecting myself with the world in writing.

So  I was wondering what kind of recommendations you guys have? I watched quite a bit of anime and read a lot of manhwa's and mangas.

I'm also kind of running out of shows and manhwas to read hehe

I've been thinking of maybe a Solo leveling one or one which inserts you into Genshin the game?

I'm still thinking how the fuck I'll do that lmao, but shoot me with suggestions if you relate with my y/n and want to see her interact with more stories!

I'm sorry to disappoint the readers, but I had to get it off my chest.

Thank you again! Perhaps you'll see a new book of mine soon!