The Betrayal

It was a normal start of the day for Izumi. Get up, brush her teeth, shower, and eat. But, she knew something was up. The entire class stopped talking to each other and just stared at her when she came down to eat, giving her murderous glares, minus Izuku, who was glaring at them. This she didnt expect. She is used to being yelled at, talked down to, and laughed at in the morning. She wondered why today was different than others. Once she finished eating, she went back to her room to go back to sleep.

Mina: "Back to what I was saying, of course thats how a quirkless person got into UA! There couldnt be any other way!"

Momo: "I a hundred percent agree. There is no other way."

Both: "She has to be a traitor."

Izuku: "What do you mean?! Thats just someone disguised as Izumi!"

Mina: "Even if thats true, its the only logical way she could have gotten in."

Izuku: "Its not! I saw her pour her own blood, sweat, and tears into her projects! Her own creations got her in! Her own training!"

Momo: "PFFT, you think a quirkless person can actually be smart? How dumb are you! The-"

Izuku: "SHUT UP! You all have seen her create her own tools! She even has her workstation out here! You all watch her make and upgrade her things out here every day!"

Mina: "Thats not her stuff! She was given it! All she knows how to do is work on it! And for her upgrades, she is given her own blueprints to follow! I mean, look!"

She points to blueprints of Izumis creations

Mina: "Its right there! She is just given them! And, the person doing that is an absolute idiot!"

Izuku: "She created those herself! I watched her write those! You all are so infuriating! Please dont be absolute idiots and act on this obviously fake video!"

Once Izuku says this, he leaves the common room, and heads into his own.

Mina: "So everyone, the plan is still on! Just follow what you are supposed to do, and you all will be alright!"

Everyone else: "Right!"

After that, Izumi wakes up to get ready for class, and Izuku told her about what happened, so she was expecting something bad to happen today, but she didnt know how bad. 

Once the entire class, minus Izumi, got to the classroom, they got into positions, minus Izuku and Aizawa, who had no idea on what was happening, but didnt like it at all. And their suspicions were confirmed soon after.

The moment Izumi opened the door, Lida shouted

Iida: "Recipro Burst!"

Which Izumi quickly dodged and retaliated without her knowing whats going on

Iida: "You fucking traitor! You dare hurt me?! Take the beating you deserve!"

Izumi being called a traitor instantly shocked her, because she didnt do anything wrong.

Right after he said that, all the projectiles the students could send, were sent at her.

While all this was happening, Izuku was being held down by multiple students, and Aizawa was put in quirk canceling handcuffs by Toru.

With Izumi, she has been dodging many attacks from her classmates, and has been told to stop moving many times. After a while the students started to tire, and she saw that she almost had a chance to rest, which never came. After all the students tired out, Toshi, Inko, and Nezu were at the doorway.

Izumi: "Nezu! Why are they attacking me?!"

Nezu: "Well Izumi, its because you betrayed UA."

Izumi: "WHAT?! HOW!"