The End.

I am looking on as the "heroes" are coming back from successfully defending their base from invading honkai.

I watch as everyone cheers and greets their "heroes" with smiles on their faces.

"Disgusting." I mutter.

And then the big number 1 comes, being the last one back.

She looks the same as ever, due to her quirk.

That smile on her face that is trying to mimic All Mights is truly annoying

I wonder how I can wipe that off of her face.

After a while of her walking, she makes it to a podium.

I assume it's to assure the citizens that everything will be alright.

Sadly for her, it's a perfect opportunity for me.

She starts addressing the citizens and quickly says

SaS: "I assure you all, everything is fine!"

As soon as she finished those words, I teleported behind her and said into the mic

"Are you sure about that?"

She instantly tries to elbow me since I am directly behind her, my head over her shoulder.

I teleport to the other side of her and I giggle a bit.

"Awww, why are you so scared~?" I whisper into her ear

SaS: "Who are you?!" She yells out

"Me? Just a little old messenger her to give some information~."

SaS: "What information?" She says still on guard.

"You know, like how all the honkai in this world will stop attacking you until a week from now and come at you full force then~"

She looks at me questioningly.

SaS: "Honkai? What do you mean by that?!"

"Oh right, I forgot that you guys call them "nightmares". Well, their real names are honkai. One more thing, you and your cities around you are the last remains of humanity on earth."

SaS: "AHAHAHA! Now you tell funny jokes! Not only do you say that you know their real names, but also that we are the last of humanity?! Nice lies, All might would never let that happen, especially to japan!"

"Now I may be insane but I do.... Oh yeah! I have that!"

As I say that, I open a portal and reach in to pull All Might out of it.

Honestly, at least he got some use.

I had no idea on what I wanted to do with him. Even after all that time I spent in Russia!

He was just there, put in an endless sleep.

SaS: "All Might! You! What did you do to him?!"

After hearing the shouting of Star he woke up and remembered what I did to him and the kids.

AM: "YOU! HOW DARE YOU KILL LI-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I ripped his head off of his body.

There, simple, easy, and effective.

SaS: "YOU! HOW DARE YOU!"

She starts running towards me, how cute.

I increase her gravity until she could no longer move and she was forced onto the ground.

Surprisingly, she made me use a bit of power to force her down.