The Next Piece

I was in the air, looking down on a destroyed Japan.

I felt nothing. Any bit of pity has been thrown away long ago.

'This marks the start of my fun!'

I revived AFO, but this time, as my servant. He cannot betray me, and he will listen to my every order.

AFO: "Thank you for reviving me, master."

I just glanced at him and responded.

"You will help me with the destruction of humanity. My next goal is Russia. We will talk after we learn more about it."

AFO: "Yes, master".

I looked up towards Russia.

I have no clue about what is happening there, nor anywhere else.

I wanted to take this chaos im causing slow. There would be no fun if I didn't.

Due to me not knowing anything, I will be staying in the country and learning about it, and the best ways to destroy it.

I start flying over to the country, bringing AFO along with me.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬

I think it's time now. I've learned enough.

To summarize what I have learned, there are not any heroes.

It is a different system entirely.

It works on ranks. Lowest is E-Rank and highest is S-Rank.

And, from A-Rank and up, the civillians decide on if you can rank up. 

Once you hit S-Rank, the highest rank, you are given ownership of a part of the country. What parts you get are decided by the other already appointed S-Ranks. They can also get kick out of this position if the people of their land choose it to happen

They call this system the "Association". Those who are in it are called "Servicers".

To join, you have to go through a practical test to see your strengths and weaknesses so they can give you your rank.

This system was made after the fall of the Russian government due to the people not being able to stand the corruption that was running rampant inside it.

That's the basics of the system.

Now, for the S-Ranks themselves, out of 4 current S-Ranks, none of them care for those they rule over. They only care about how others see them so they can stay in power.

They only act in their own land and have no care about what happens to the others. If one S-Rank falls, the other three share the land with each other.

Honestly, I don't feel mad. I don't know why, I usually would. I can only feel disappointment.

Another thing I found and am sort of surprised to see is the level of discrimination between the ranks.

Even those who have not even joined the ranks of the servicers, "innocent" civilians, treat the lowest rank like they are the trash of society. 

Those "innocent" civilians don't join the ranks of the servicers because they know their quirks are not good enough to help in combat. So, due to their misfortune, and inability to take it out on those stronger, the lowest ranks suffer.

There have also been "Schools" created to "Help people develop their quirks to defend themselves". This is obviously a lie, but no one questions a thing.

Their real goal is to strengthen people and manipulate them into joining the ranks of the servicers.

They do this to strengthen their own... Army, so to say.

Every servicer that works in a area that an S-Rank owns is apart of said S-Ranks personal army. They are also not allowed to leave said land or else they loose their privileges as a servicer.

If I use this to my advantage, I could make S-Ranks fight each other with their armies.

This could be fun.

Other than that, something weird is happening. And it's not just happening in Russia.

It feels like the more I use my power, the closer something gets. 

I don't know how to describe it.

Along with that, beings are popping up out of no where.

These beings are small, but fly. They also are all white but have pink highlights. I haven't gotten a close look but that's the best description I can give

It's weird, but I feel like they are familiar.

I tried asking Sirin about this, but all I got in response was

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧: '𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩.'

The good thing is that they are hard to kill. Depending on the quirks involved, it has been said that depending on the quirks, multiple B-Ranks were needed to beat even one.

I have also told AFO about my plans a few days ago. He has been working hard to be able to bring them to light.

It's time to start getting my hands dirty.