Chapter Seventeen

Your feet carried you as far as they could until you stopped to catch a breath

Your feet carried you as far as they could until you stopped to catch a breath. "Oh fuck. I thought I would have more stamina with all of the sex me and Luffy have." You huff. You looked down under your arm where the book was place removing the thorned vines.

Your eyes fully gazed onto the book, "The answer had been under my nose the whole time." You whisper. Opening the book, you skim through it seeing that some of the texts were in some ancient language and you couldn't help if Ala knew or heard of this book existing.

Your moment was interrupted by two guards, "There she is!" You gasp quickly fixing your stance and running in the opposite direction. "How many guards does he have in this place?!" You exclaimed. Hitting the corner with speed you ran into another group of guards.

"Found you." One of them spoke. Soon you found yourself cornered, "I was trying to save all of my rage for your boss." You say sighing. Gently rolling your neck, "So is this like a one on one thing or were you all going to attack as a group?"

The men yell in response attacking together like an organized unit, "All at once it is." Vines slide out of the palms of your hands but before the vines could attack. A man comes crashing through the wall knocking over one group of guards like a bowling pins. "I said where is she!"

That familiar shout was like music to your ears. Luffy's hand reached out of the hole steam erupting from it showing that he clearly shifted gears. "Don't just stand there! Attack!" The men yell in response with a quick snap of the fingers a tree sprouts out of the ground sending the men into the ceiling.

He came through the hole and your eyes locked his face going from a smile into a giant smile. Tears start to form in your eyes and next thing you knew you were running into Luffy's arms. "Hi ba-" He chokes once you tackled him. The tears begin to flow as apologies spill from your lips, "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault .. and then this stupid necklace won't come off .. I should've known you would never cheat on me."

Luffy stared at you completely mesmerized his hand reached up clasping your face. Thumb stroking your wet cheek while more apologizes expelled out your mouth. Without hesitation his lips crash against yours cutting off the apologizes. He slowly sits up holding you steady upon his lap while his lips never left yours.

He moans into the kiss wrapping another arm around your waist deepening the kiss. The action sending shock waves through your body, he pulls away and your left stunned. His places his forehead against yours, "No I'm sorry. I felt those flowers ... they looked exactly like yours. Once I seen who it was I should've just left. Then she dragged me into the water .. it would've been easier if I just beat her ass." He huffs.

You couldn't help but laugh, "So does that mean you forgive me for being so awful towards you and for breaking your heart?" You question. "Do you forgive me for falling for that dumb trick?" He asked. "I asked you first." You laugh. "I would be stupid to let something like that come between us." Luffy declares. This time it was you that kissed him suddenly, "I love you." You say, in between kisses. "Mhm .. love you too .. mhm." Luffy moans into your mouth.