068

FEBRUARY 11, Saturday
📍Downtown, Kingston
10AM

FEBRUARY 11, Saturday 📍Downtown, Kingston10AM

RONALDO ROMARIO BILLINGS | 22

Everything doesn't have to end in bloodshed.

Things reach a little too far and deaths have come from the situation, but it need fi stop now before mi mad head tek me.

..and mi start walk and kill off everybody.

Exiting my car, I ensure the doors were locked before walking up to the familiar building.

Mek dis as quick and thorough as possible. Wah me a do right now kinda risky, but anything a anything.

"Welcome to Aríouex... Jamaica's number 1 car dealership. How may I be of assistance today?" a female worker instantly greeted as soon as I was inside.

The white interior decor, cool atmosphere and overly vibe of this place gave off.. "if you're broke, leave"

"Mi good" I answer, instantly spotting who I came here for.

His eyes drifted to me, pausing from talking to someone. He dismissed them, approaching me as I stood there.

This can go one of two ways... how I planned things with a truce or the start of a war.

"Am I seeing right?" he ask, now standing in front me, my eyes drifting over to a Lambo truck on display.

"Mi nuh come here fi the bagga chatting..."

"Me either, being that you just walked into your own death" he spoke and I look away from the Lambo.

Oh.

Looking at him from head to toe, I start taking notice of the slight resemblance he had to Azhanai. He's her father after all, not that I didn't expect them to not have any similar features.

"Run me through this wedding thing" I walk off, approaching the car that has had my attention since being in here.

"Am I getting my daughter?" he ask following me.

"No. Yuh nah get mi babymada" I answer.

"She's pregnant??"

"See, I would understand if you were just trying to build a father-daughter relationship with her. Make up for what you missed out on" I spoke, ignoring his question as my eyes roam the matte black exterior of the Lambo truck.

Car pretty yuh fuck.

"Maybe she'd understand that too, and maybe gave you a chance... maybe" I continue.

"But instead, you took the wrong approach. Stalking, forcing... popping up and talking about marriage. Marriage?? Yuh not even know her" I laugh.

"How about apologizing? Explaining your absence? Instead, yuh choose fi appear out a nowhere, ready fi sell her because yuh waah expand yuh empire. Bloodshed over fuckry... yuh lose yuh son, yuh nuh seem fi care"