087

**The Next Day**

JULY 23, Sunday
📍Shenstone Drive, Beverly Hills • St Andrew
8:47AM

JULY 23, Sunday📍Shenstone Drive, Beverly Hills • St Andrew8:47AM

AZHANAI NATALIE DOUGLAS | 19

Staring at nothing in particular while seated around the dining table, my mind was completely zoned out.

Wonder if KFC open... a wah time...

Feeling small hands on mine, I turn my attention to Kylah seeing that her mouth was empty.

Scooping up another spoonful of porridge for her, I held it up to her lips and she didn't hesitate on eating.

She kicked her feet happily while sitting on a chair in front me, her eyes locked on me.

She's so cute... might try fi a daughter fi real. MIGHT.

"Done!" Kyle spoke up bringing my attention to him and I saw that his bowl was clean.

"Fruits?" he asked, referring to the bowl of fruits I cut up in fridge and said he could have if he finished his porridge.

"Yeah... can you reach it?" I ask as he hopped down from his chair, tipping so he could reach the table to pick up his empty bowl.

"Yes.. mommy said I'm tall" he answers while walking to the sink, placing the bowl inside and then walked over to the fridge.

Watch him open the double doors and I chuckle to myself knowing he couldn't reach it because the shelves were high. He frowned, seeing a work around and stepped on the first shelf to reach the bowl.

Once he had it, he stepped down and closed the fridge. "See!" he held it out for me to see.

Yeah, after yuh climb mi fridge.

"Good job... did you close the fridge properly?" I ask and he checked before nodding.

He walked back over to his chair, climbing on before beginning to eat from the bowl filled with sliced grapes, apple, pineapple and watermelon.

Once I was done feeding Kylah, I wiped the excess from around her mouth before helping her off the chair to stand on her feet.

"Juice!" she reached for me to pick her up.

Picking her up, I rest her on my side slightly sitting on my belly as I walk to the sink with her bowl putting it down.

She's not heavy, but mi know if Naldo see me a hold her it would be a problem.

"Nai, lend me yuh phone..."

As mi call him name, a him dat.

"It's on the table" I respond while walking to the fridge to get her sippy cup. As soon as I closed the fridge, we both looked at each other.