II. Valiant.

This chapter was updated on: 01-06-2023

Here is the second chapter, i hope you guys will enjoy it because i love writing this story! Now i have added the outfit of Mikaela again, which she wears throughout the entire episode.

(A/n) i know that some outfits are not gonna be historically accurate to the time but i found them beautiful and they somewhat fit.

~^~^~^~

"I'm not a lady and even if i were, i would most definitely not waste my time on you

"I'm not a lady and even if i were, i would most definitely not waste my time on you."

~^~^~^~

If anyone had told Mikaela she would be sitting in the grass behind the castle while laughing at Prince Arthur and her brother training, who looks ridiculous while sheathing his sword. She wouldn't have believed them, it would have been too good to be true actually.

She had brought along her book that she had started upon this morning. She had been through almost ten books now since Merlin and herself had arrived last week. She has gone through books on plants, science, healing and everything magical related that Gaius has that not has anything to do with sorcery but with magical creatures and places that contain magic incase it would ever come back to bite Uther. As Gaius had put it.

It's funny how not even a week ago they arrived and Merlin was fighting him to put him in his place and today, on his first day on the job, their fighting for a whole different reason. A tournament that the prince will have to participate in.

"Ready?" Arthur asks a nervous Merlin.

Who in his defence can't fight to safe his life, stick arms with no coordination whatsoever that could possibly help him learn the craft of sword fighting. He's just playing training dummy until the prince has worked his frustrations out and tired himself out for today. But it's most likely that he will tire Merlin out before himself.