Chapter 1

Gerald pov

I was in bed next to one of my best friends, Mia. "This needs to stop Gerald." She said. We just had sex. "We do this every time I'm in town." I said. "That's why it needs to stop. We're friends G. Friends don't fuck eachother." She said. She got out of bed.

"No , stay." I told her. "I have to do stuff in the morning. Plus, don't you have a flight in the morning anyway?" She said putting back on her clothes. She put on her shoes and kissed my cheek. "See you whenever you come back home Gerald." She said grabbing her purse and left. I looked out the window and watched her walk to her car. I sighed.

"She's never gonna know how I feel about her." I said heading back to bed.

Mia's POV

I put my head down on the wheel. "He'll never know how I feel about him." I said. I picked my head up and drove home. My roommate/best friend was sitting in the living room watching TV. "Where'd you go?" She asked. "Over Gerald's" I said.

"You guys fucked again didn't you?" She said. I nodded my head. "Why don't you tell him how you feel?" She said. "He won't feel the same way. All he's looking for is a quick fuck and I just give it to him." I said. I looked at the time. It said 3:30 am. "I'm going to sleep." I said. I made my way to my bed with thoughts of Gerald in my head.

1 month later

Gerald's POV

In a couple weeks I'm going back home. I texted Mia to see how she's doing. Hey Mia Bear, how's it going at home? I texted her. I waited for the text bubble to pop up and it did. Her text popped up.

Every thing is doing good and guess what? She sent. I texted back What? I waited for a reply . Gerald, I think I found the one. No, no this can't be true.

We are supposed to be together. My heart sunk down into my stomach. Marty was peeking over my shoulder at my phone. "You never told her , did you?" He said. I shook my head. "It's too late now G." He said.

"You think I don't know that?" I said angrily . I text her back. Congrats.