Ch 6: Haven City

At Haven City.

Inside the Headquarters

Walking up to the governess office is Nefarious himself who is in his disguise.

Entering the room Nefarious is slightly surprised at how s*xy Ashelin Praxis wear that dress.

Nefarious: "Hello Ashelin" he said surprising her which she look at him.

Ashelin: "Y/N! It been years!" She said standing up and walk towards him then hug him.

Nefarious: "Yeah I actually am surprised you got your dream come true" he said a bit nervous about how her breasts is pressing against his chest.

Ashelin: "It took forever but I achieve my dream. What about you? I heard the accident at Union and can't believe they would do that to you" she said.

Nefarious: "Let say I barely survived Union. However what about the others?" He ask which Ashelin smirk.

Ashelin: "Well Jak married Keira. Same with Daxter and Tess. Finally is Torn who married a woman that I trust and know. So everyone have happy lives while I stuck with paperwork" she said.

Nefarious: "I can help around as you know that my intelligence is high" he said which Ashelin giggle.

Ashelin: "Just like old times when you were the nerd and I was the bad girl that got your back" she said smiling then both got to work on the paperwork.

A few hours later.

It took forever but both have successfully finished the paperwork in record time.

Nefarious: "geez that was a nightmare" he said but trying to keep the act that he is tired.

Ashelin: "Yeah it usually take me all day to finish all this" she said then yawn.

Nefarious: "I can take you home if you want?" He suggested which Ashelin just giggle.

Ashelin: "I actually sleep in the office as my home was destroyed by Union so called heroes in training" she said with slight annoyance.

Nefarious: "... Well I can offer you my old home that I still have here" he said surprising her.

Ashelin: "You sure? I wouldn't want to destroy the memories of that place" she said.

Nefarious: "I don't mind as you're a friend and someone I trust not to f*ck things up" he said which Ashelin giggle then accept his offer.