𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞 ~ 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞

Warning: Mention of death, fluff, Comfort

(x 'human' reader)

Words: 1.3k

----------------------------------------------

I've always been alone most of my life, 

Not even once has anyone reached out to me, after my parents perished by a plague just recently. Though it was hard to accept, I was alone, and never have i felt so afraid to die alone also.

Except, when he came.....things became different.....

Even when I found out what he was, it was as if I clung onto anything to keep me from being in solitude.

*

Flicking the wet laundry from the bucket filled of water, I squeeze the excess water before folding it over a line. A soft warm breeze blows, as the sun begins to settle behind the mountains beyond where I lived. Tucked away in the forest, my home was quiet and peaceful in a small old compound that my family owned.

Left to me under my name, it was a lot to take care of.

Though it was a big compound for a larger family, as it originally was, it felt bigger with just being me living inside. My eyes flicker over to hopefully see the moon rise soon, awaiting for night to blanket the sky. It was my favourite part of the day, but also, so I can see him again when he sometimes comes to see me.

Shuffling across the tatami floor, I held the empty basket and placed it back in the laundry room before heading to the engawa outside. 

My eyes felt heavier why feeling tears lightly rolling down, stress finally giving in after holding it in all day. Each day left me wondering what was my purpose? What am I supposed to do now, that I have nothing to strive for?

Sniffling lightly I push away the fusuma doors, as I sat down on the edge of the engawa, with my feet just above the pebbles that scattered across the garden. Taking slow deep breaths, I felt relieved doing my chores after a heavy amount of work I've given myself. It was a way to distract me, from the isolation.

A while ago I considered becoming a slayer, as my family once was demon slayers, but when I met a certain demon. Everything changed.

It wasn't love at first sight, but it definitely was slow burning into something.

My fingers ran through my messy locks, not feeling at all myself today. Shoulders felt heavier, my head felt nauseating, tears freely falling in random moments. Small panic attacks, continued to make it difficult to breath as my chest ached. I was never like this, never. 

"Shit," cursing under my breath, I bury my face into the palms of my hands while waiting for him to arrive. Hoping he would at least. Maybe he might be held up, or busy with other things. To be honest I'm starting to feel like I'm a bother to him, a human that he tries so hard to resist in devouring me. 

He is a demon after all, but a part of me accepting him in.

The sound of something shifts the pebbles in front of me, as my head snaps up to meet with piercing glowing eyes. My breath hitches in my throat, only to recognise them instantly. I punch him with a scowl, following with a chuckle.

"Don't scare me like that, Akaza," I pout, while he smiles stepping closer. He pushes the few strands of hair from my face, leaning closer pressing a soft kiss to my nose.