Lost

Espia's P.O.V

I slipped into the unsuspecting Umbreon's mind, agreeing with his thoughts.

Where are we?

I suppose you don't know where we are, huh?

Yeah, I don't know where we are, Esp.

Shadow glanced at me, nodding in defeat. I smiled, patting him on the back. He sighed, "Where to now?" I looked around and thought for a second. "How did you guys find me? Surely, you must've had some help." I stated, looking at the two Eeveelutions. The two facepawed themselves after a couple of minutes, causing me to get a bit confused. 

"We 'ran' into a Houndoom, we can head back there and ask him again without making any trouble." Vol said, casting a look to the dark-type. Shadow looked at him and sweatdropped. "Houndoom...?" I squeaked. "Don't worry, he's, uh, good." Vol explained shortly. I was a bit uncertain of this but as long as we can get home, I'm fine with it.

I guess.

I walked with the two, staring at the trees and birds flying by. Sunshine was spreading down below, shining with my glossy, sakura-colored coat. I looked at the two, noticing that they seemed a bit hesitant in walking. "Something wrong?" I asked, raising a brow. A reasonable amount of sweat poured down Vol's head, turning around. 

"Well..."

Vol and Shadow explained everything, scratching their head once or twice.

...

"WE'RE ABOUT TO WALK IN ON A DARK-TYPE'S TERRITORY, WITHOUT KNOWING WHETHER HE'S GOOD OR NOT?!" I screamed, furious and anxious at the same time. The two Eeveelutions cocked their head backwards, looking down. I sighed. "Worth the risk. We don't have any other choice." Shadow's ears perked up, and Vol turned and continued walking. "Okay then." Shadow cast a side-glance at me, a short smile appearing on his face and his black yellow-ringed tail pointing at Vol. 

I giggled. Vol's ears turned in my direction, and I assumed he just rolled his eyes. "Lovers..." He mumbled, his soft pawsteps turning into gentle stomps on the ground. Me and Shadow shrugged, as if on cue. Soon, we reached a normal-looking cave, pitch black inside. 

"Well... we're here." 

I scurried to the Umbreon's side, fear washing over me. "Helloo? Could you tell us where--" Vol, not one to stop at what he's saying, paused. "What? What is it?" Shadow questioned, looking at the fluffy 'mon. His eyes then fearfully darted to the Houndoom beside Vol. "What do you want?" He asked, looking at the three of us. "Could you tell us where we are?" I squeaked, the only thing useful I could at least say right now. "Why, you're in my territory." He stated, glaring. "We just want to get back home, we won't stay here." Hearing those words, the Houndoom turned to me, and walked closer and closer until he and I were nose-to-nose. 

"Head. East. Got it?" He growled, his light-amber eyes piercing into my soul. I quickly nodded. The Houndoom walked back to his cave, disappearing into the black darkness. Shadow gulped, and Vol was relieved to have the Dark Pokémon out of their sight. "Head east, huh? Alright then." I remarked, looking at the two. 

Now for the boring walk home.