Chapter 13.1

"YOU'RE FUCKING SICK!" Caious hissed at me.

I just lit up my cigarette and rest my back at my chair.

"Yeah, you're a psycho. Why would you even agree to your Dad? You know her! Aileen killed Allany!" Wrangler nods woth Caious.

"I'm just doing Dad a favor." Simpleng sagot ko at hinipak muli ang sigarilyo na nasa pagitan ng aking mga daliri.

I looked at her picture once again. I was decieve once by this woman.

Aileen Figueredo.

"She's even using your late fiancès name for fame." Caious can't just agree with it.

"I won't even guard her. I will let everyone harm her. She killed my woman, I wouldn't fogot it." I scrumpled her picture in my hands and stood up.

"Mauna nako. Ngayon kami magkikita." Paalam ko.

"Mag iingat ka." Paalala ni Wrangler na tinanguan ko.

"Basta ako, binalaan kita." Naiiling pa rin na sabi ni Caious.

Tinawanan ko nalang siya at lumabas na sa bar na iyon. Sumakay ako sa black panther mustang. I easily catch attention of womens that are clearly a gold diggers.

Nakasabay ko si Dad sa intersection at doon niya sinabi na nasa mansyon na namin ang nagpapanggap na Allany.

Dad doesn't know I've got connection with her family before nor the almost married with my Allany.

Nang makarating sa bahay ay bumaba kaagad ako. Anger rose inside me while looking at her shocked face.

See something familiar?

My fist balled up , I want to beat the shit out of her. How dare she show up infront of me like nothing happened?

"Let's talk to my office." Dad guided her through his office.

I scoffed. Hindi manlang ako tiningnan ng babaeng to? Sumunod nalang ako habang mataman siyang pinagmamasdan.

As far as I know , Aileen don't know how to speak tagalog but if shes really trying so hard to be Allany, she'll study it for sure.

I saw how amazed she is in the house designs and structures and even in the books. Gayang gaya niya pa kung paanong mamangha si Allany sa kahit anong bagay na lalong nagpagalit saakin.

"You will need my son for a cover so your papà's enemy won't even think to get near you." I was shocked. Bukod sa ang akala ko ay pababantayan ko siya ay hindi ko alam kung bakit kailangan na ako mismo.

We will talk later Dad, you can't just decide in this matter.

I clicked my teeth in anger.

"Enemies?" Her brows furrowed.

I've got amused on how damn perfect she mamaged to copy Allany in everything.

"Yes, let your Papa handle it and I promise to help him. And Zayn, you need to be shown near to Allany at all times." Tumingin sa akin si Dad at doon pa lamang niya ako napansin.

Her eyes screaming in shock. Her eyes wondered around me boldly. Like just Allany, you bitch.

"I'm a Doctor how would I supposed to be with her all the time?" I crossed my arms and looked at this tiny woman infront of me.

"I don't want to be with someone all the time. I have my guards." Biglang sabat niya.

The audacity of this bitch to turn me down? Baka akala niya nakalimutan kona ang mga kasalanan niya.