T I M E

𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘐'𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

- 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩, 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

Janet was ecstatic.

She couldn't remember a moment in the last 3 months where she felt this amount of joy. It was simply exhilarating and shoulder crushing.

She brisk walked hurriedly with smooth yet impatient steps, to the entrance of the airport.

Looking left and right to catch a glimpse of her boyfriend.

She could hear the rolling of the wheels of her suitcase, the noise of the crowd but her mind was stuck on only one man.

𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭.

Just as she was about to get her phone out to text him about his location, she caught a sight of sandy golden hair. It was her boyfriend scanning the crowd, standing on his tippy toes with the aim to find her.

She was in awe, she was just standing there staring at him. She couldn't believe she was finally meeting him after so long. she could feel the harsh impact of the crowd bumping into her but it was like she didn't care, the only person that existed in her eyes at that moment was will.

Though soon enough, her boyfriend locked eyes with her and a blinding smile lit his face, mirroring Janet's.

It was a scene straight out of a movie, they ran towards each other dodging the flock of people, Janet even forgot about her suitcase.

They stopped and hugged each other so tight like they had no intention of leaving, maybe they didn't

Both of them rocking a beaming smile on their faces with unleashed tears in their eyes.

Will grabbed her waist more tightly and pulled her close, she could feel the soft and warm breath of his hitting her bare shoulder.

Janet pulled back and touched his cheek lightly and then grabbed his face with both her hands. she wanted to memorise every flaw, every detail about his face, from his cyan eyes to the mole on the corner of his lips. from the dimple in his right cheek to a minor bump in his eyebrow.

It felt amazing looking at him. 'The camera of a phone didn't do his beauty justice.' Janet thought.

"How was your flight?" Will spoke, his voice heavy and raw with emotion with emotions.

"It was terrible, but it led me to you so..it's all good" Janet replied

They both kept looking in each other's eyes, smiling bashfully and soon enough their lips connected and their soul was smiling too.