The Front Wedgie

Before Kyler Park knew it, his Laser-Guided Karma soon found him and hit him like a freight train. 

Using all of his strength, Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz reached down, picked up a suddenly shocked Kyler by the front of his underwear and lifted him a few inches off the ground in front of all the party's guests, who were surprised, but at the same time also a tiny bit pleased. It was one thing for Yasmine to be introduced to the Melvin (as the front wedgie was also called) but Kyler getting it — that was quite another.

"Ayyy!!!!" screamed Kyler as he was soon dropped onto the ground, and then scuttled backwards a little, away from Hawk. "How could you do that, man?!" he exclaimed angrily, as all of the party's guests suddenly burst into laughter at the embarrassed bully, who'd just been introduced to the front wedgie courtesy of Hawk.

"That's what you get, Kyler — you brujo!" Hawk snapped in reply.

Miguel Diaz (who'd taught Hawk the perfect word for "sorcerer" and "wizard" in Spanish) smiled at Hawk, as did Robby Keene. "What did you think would happen — especially after how you treated everyone?" Miguel pointed out firmly, while Robby nodded in agreement.

In the end, Kyler said nothing, as he was at a complete loss for words — for the first time in his entire life.

"That should teach you not to hurt others for your own gain," Hawk spat. But before turning away to join Moon back at the party, he stopped. "Now you'll know how it felt for Yasmine when she became a laughingstock after the same thing happened to her."

Moon nodded as Hawk turned and walked back over to her.