ᴀʟʟ ɪssᴜᴇs ᴀsɪᴅᴇ

☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

Sage sat on her couch, a bowl of popcorn in her lap, Beau sitting beside her. It had been a while since she just relaxed, and did her favorite thing. Watch movies.

The Outsiders echoed through her apartment, and she smiled as she enjoyed one of her favorite movies.

A knock at the door caused her to groan, and she pulled herself up, heading for the door. She yanked it open, and Rafe smiled back at her.

"Hey." He smirked, and Sage smiled.

"Hi." She said, pulling him in for a hug. "Come in." She said, pulling him inside, closing the door behind him.

"So, I have something up my sleeve." Rafe said, pulling out the bandana that he blindfolded Sage with every time they have a date.

"Rafe." Sage groaned, putting her head in her hands.

"Ah, you know you love me." Rafe spoke, putting the bandana over her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Sage said, letting Rafe lead her to the car. Once she got in, she realized she could see from the bottom of the bandana, but she didn't say anything.

"So...." Sage trailed off.

"I'm not telling you where we're going." Rafe said with a laugh, knowing her intentions.

"Fine." Sage said, crossing her arms and looking towards the window. "Rafe." Sage spoke.

"Yeah?" He asked, and Sage hesitated. She wasn't sure if she should talk about it, but she did anyways.

"Last night... I saw Topper leaving John B's." Sage said, and Rafe held a confused look upon his face.

"Okay?" Rafe said, and Sage took a breath in.

"John B's house burnt down last night." Sage added, and Rafe's eyes went wide.

"You think he did it?" Rafe asked, and Sage slipped the blindfold off. She nodded, and Rafe shook his head.

"We all barley made it out of the house." Sage said, and Rafe gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"Fucking idiot." Rafe seethed. "I saw him at the country club yesterday, he was asking about Sarah. I told him she was probably with John B." Rafe admitted.

"Oh." Sage said.

"Are you okay?" Rafe asked, and Sage nodded.