chart A ; im not dreaming

~>~>~>
*+ a u t h o r s  n o t e  *+
pls dont mind my punctuation quirks , i space stuff out a lot
enjoy
~>~>~>
you wake up paralyzed . a dream ? couldn't be . felt too real .
" good morning my child " a soft voice coos to you . as you're suddenly able to move , you sit up . a pretty young girl (?) in a yellow sundress stands in one of the many doorways , the only open one , that is . her head , its not normal . it's simply a flower . a daisy , to be exact . how she can see , you have no clue .
" who are you ? " you ask .
" why ? " she answers , her voice lower than before . you are kind of surprised . when someone asks who you are , you should automatically tell them . right .. ?
" well , i don't know where i am and- "
" as i said before , child . " her voice was , again , slightly lowered . she cocks her head , then turns and walks out of the threshold into the hallway .
" h-hey wait ! " you hop out of bed , and something suddenly grips your ankles , digging it's nails into your skin . you cry out in pain , though you don't feel any . you stare down at this claw that grips you , anchoring you to the floor . you realize as your eyes drift , underneath your bed isn't as dark as it should be , with how dimly lit the room is . you await this thing to drag you beneath your bed , but it doesn't . it just keeps you there . but why ?
you look up . you're in a meadow . there is no longer a room or bed at all , and this creature ceases to exist .
when did you get here ? how long have you been here ? no matter , all will be explained in due time , you hope .
>~>~>~
*+ a u t h o r s  n o t e  *+
thank you for taking time to read my humble imagination
i love you
you are meant to be here
good night
>~>~>~