IV. Last Friday Night...🎭💓❗

"Mum, I'm going out with Eric tonight and we're going to be out late so don't worry too much..." I told my mother as we ate dinner with my brother and father.

The room was quiet except the dogs soft snoring. I sat the opposite of my brother, on my left was mother and on the right sat father. We quietly ate the dumplings grandma dropped by yesterday. The dumplings were stuffed with a potato-cheese paste and sauerkraut. I imagined how the night will pass. They texted me earlier to be by the small store behind the train station at 5pm. It's almost 4 and mum is going to drive me there when she's going to head over to her girlfriend's.

The air was thick and the silence was loud. Dad had a bad day at work apparently and mom got upset with him for going to the casino again. Mom ended up with a bruise on her forearm.

My mum loves my dad.
More than anything actually.
Probably more than me.
I can't say with my brother.
My father's not the greatest man. He can be nice and stuff but he doesn't like the fact that he has to put food on the table for 4 instead of 1. She loves him regardless. I dislike her for that but I can't hate her. I can't hate my dad. I mean... everyone's dad is a little mean, right?

*****

I'm sitting on the steps behind the shop they said they'd meet me at. I bought some thins and lit one with my brand new lighter. Green Winstons- my all time favourites.

Suddenly I heard loud laughing and clanking of bottles.

"Selly! What's up man?! 'Cmon we're going to the patty stairs!" Milo laughed out and invited me to join them as they walked straight on.

They stood left to right: Daniel, Nick, some random dude, Jacob, Adam and Milo. I went to walk by Daniel who was dressed in black cargos and an ACDC Tee with some silver chains and rings and shit. His black hair messy as ever and always good-looking. He was smirking and snickering at some random jokes Milo and Nick were cracking every now and then.

Daniel glanced at me and took my cigarette, inhaling the toxic air into his lungs. He put his hand up to my lips for me to take a hit aswell, sharing it, until the filter foam started to burn. "You got another? My lung cancer isn't going to feed itself.." He asked as he took the cigarette butt and put it out on Nick's jacket- with him not having any clue that happened.
"Yeah" I replied and he quickly took out his own lighter as I pulled out 2 cigs. We all came to a stop at a bus stop, waiting there for some girls they invited.
Me and the ravenette stood off to the side, he took one in between his soft lips, lighting it and sheltering the fire from the light autumn wind. When he lit his, he snatched mine from my hand and put it in between my plump lips and held my face, lighting my cigarette with his already lit one. He looked me in the eyes and said "suck." And not being dirty minded like some of you, I started trying to suck in the smoke from the barely lit cig.

We were standing next to each other, listening to what the guys were talking about. I heard 3 names being said: Natalie, Maya and Madeline.

As I turned to look at the guys I noticed 3 girls running towards our group. They were all smiling, dressed in mini skirts and black hoodies, matching like the power puff girls. "Hi" the 3 girls said with excited smiles, reeking of pot.

" C'mon girls, let's go." Milo took the blonde, pink mini skirt chick by the waist- the TINY one, if I didn't know better I would have assumed she was 13. Adam and Jacob took the curvy, Latina, green mini skirt girl. And the blue miniskirt girl, hourglass body, black silky hair and big glasses stuck to Daniel. I looked ahead, paying attention to Daniel and the girl walking by each other from the corner of my eye.
I overheard him calling her Maya, so that must be her.