Chapter Two

*One Week Later*
____________________
"The party's tomorrow," Katy says, looking at me in my eyes, worried. "Let me see what you're wearing and you'll see what I'm wearing."
I go into her closet, the dark pitch black, big ass room is the size of my own room. I flick the light on, as I begin to change.
Slipping the tiny dress on my body, I look in the mirror that was attached on the closed door, it stopped right underneath my private part, leaving me to turn around. It cupped my butt I guess great.
What was completely worse about this particular week was I was on my period.
"Okay, I'm ready," I say, pushing my lace dress up higher, picking up my butt up with my hands, then my boobs.
Hope I don't look too flat?
"Come on out!"
I come out, showing her the final "product." She claps hysterically, smiling big and a cup of non-fat yogurt, spooning some into her mouth.
"This is perfect! You look so hot!" She congratulations me, yogurt still in her mouth, quickly swallowing to place the yogurt on the table next to the chair she was sitting in, she hugged me.
I hate heels, so I'm wearing white flats. Because why not?
"My turn!" She says, pushing past me to the closet, shutting the door instantly.
I take a seat on her chair in the dress, laying my head down, this was going to take a while. I pick the eaten yogurt, taking a spoonful of it, I quickly spat the yogurt back into the cup.

After twenty minutes, she finally calls out she's ready.
"Come out!" I cry, finally!
She comes and her dress. She looked- beautiful.
Sparkles everywhere, shining. It was amazing. Better than my own dress!
"How is it?" She swirls, and her butt looks great in it too!
Shit!!!!!!!!!
"Awesome!" I say, more like terrific.
She smiles, looking at herself in the distant mirror behind me. "I think I need some extra boob cup things. Should I get some?"
"No," I laugh. "That'd be like gross."
"You need some honey," she pulls me out of the chair I was sitting in, squeezing my boobs by her bare hands.
"What the fuck!" I push her away, concealing my boobs by covering them.
"I can't even put all your boobs in my hand, that means you need a boob adjustment," She says, going back into her closet.
I didn't need any fake boob whatever this shit was. That's gross. Why would I need to be fake around my crush? I needed to be myself and good looking [wink.]
"Here," she tosses the plastic things that are jiggling on me, catching them, I throw them back at her. "Hell no," I say in disgust.
"Just try them on, goddamn it!" She screams, quickly smiling it away. "Sorry," she apologizes.
"It's ooooookay," I say, confused. Why is she so upset that I won't try these fake boob things. She throws them back to me, which I quickly stuff them into my bra, seeing a complete different in my appearance.
"Their yours," she says, "they just have my initials." She winks, turning back.
"I'll give them back after the party," I smile at her, looking at myself in the mirror, I thought I looked amazing.
"I'll see you tomorrow, I gotta run," I say, picking up my clothes in the closet she was in.
"Okay!" She chirps, following me out of her room. "Pick up a cookie on the way," she picks up her yogurt cup from the table, taking a huge spoonful.
"Okay," I say, quickly running down the stairs to not hear her say that I did actually spit in that or if she notices.

"What the hell are you wearing?" My mom says. She was laying down on the couch, a wine bottle in her hand.
"A dress?" I say, making my way upstairs by my room, but stopped by her screaming.
"You fucking stay right there," she points where I was standing.
I stopped my tracks. She's drunk.
She stands from the couch, taking a large swig of whatever wine bottle she was holding in her hand, her hair everywhere, mascara cascading down her face, stains remarking that she was crying. "Mom, just lay back down," I order, stepping backwards up to my room.
"Take off the goddamn dress before I-" she quickly passes out, her body making a huge thud.
She's asleep.

Katy texted me last night, before I even got in bed.
My mom was passed out on the couch, I cleaned up her face with makeup wipes, tucked a blanket in with her, and also threw away the wine bottle she had.
9:00 PM
K: hey girl.
K: omg sorry it's so late!
L: it's 9 get with it
L: mom acting cray cray.
K: sorry 2 hear wanna come over tomorrow after school 4 party?
L: dats the plan
K: my mom says it's aight
L: k
K: gn mom gonna yell @ me
L: u go to bed so early wtf sorry for u
K: sorry bai
L: gn

I turn my phone off, taking the white charger in my hands to charge my phone, in my bed attire, I fall fast sleep, excited for tomorrow.
____________
photo is Katy's dress and what she sort of looks like. Brown hair, blue eyes, olive skin:)
vote ya? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️