Chapter 22|| GPP

Dominique Singh
(Dom • mi • nique)

"Your mother will not be happy about this, you told us Xiomara left the apartment" she angrily said.

I'm on my way to drop her back to my mother's house.

"You know I had to lie. I thought Xiomara would've let you stay there how would I know she would tell you to leave?"

She brushed the side of my face "sweet, sweet Dommi. If you want me to come up with a excuse for your mother as to why were back at her house. You have to fuck me tonight."

"Khaleesi, you and I both know that's not going to happen. Are you that desperate for my love?"

"I'm desperate for your love? You gave me your grandmother's wedding ring."

"Correction my mother forced me to give you my grandmother's old wedding ring." I corrected her.

"I'll sing like a bird to your mother. Tell her everything. Then you won't get money anymore."

It's enough pretending to love her, now I have to fuck her.

"I'll let you suck my dick is that enough?"

"That's not enough. I need to feel you Dommi. I want to experience what she does."

You will never have experience what Xi does.

"Why are you like this?" I ask her.

"Like what?"

"Thirsty and desperate. Ok say I fuck you, then what? That won't make me love you." I snapped at her.

"You'll fall in love..." she replied.

"I'm engage now, she's my fiancé not just my girlfriend anymore. So falling in love with you will not happen even if I forced myself."

"So are you marry me or her? Cause I have a ring too"

"You and I are not engaged."

"Is that so?" she asked.

"It is so." I said.

"Dominique tonight, you better have sex with me like I'm the most precious thing you've ever know, or else your mother will know the little tricks you're playing. And don't be fooled, I'll call Xiomara and tell her everything too." She threatened.

When she called her name, I started to worry, if she thinks she will ruin what Xi and I have she'll think again.

We get to my mothers house.

"Mother!"

I yelled more than once to make sure she wasn't here. My father is always away doing business so he's never here.

I dialed her phone and there was no answer.

I grabbed Khaleesi's hand pulling her up the stairs into the bedroom.

I'll feel disgusted by what I'm about to do but, let's get it over with.

This is for Xi.

She lay on the bed and parted her legs, I fit myself in here middle section and rammed her until she screamed out.

Wah buddy and caah tek it? Ok. I'll make her cripple and leave her here.

"I love you." She kept repeating and it sounded like sin in my ears.

"Shut up."

"Kiss me." she said, I used my to hand cover her face, maybe that will make it easier.

She kept talking, so I flipped her over, so I didn't have to see her face. Using one hand to bury her face in the bed to muffle her voice.

Imagining that it's Xi, I kept going until it was time for my release? I finished on her back and walked away.

I didn't want to make it too good or else I know she'll want more, but once Xi came in my head I lost all control and gave it all I got.

This dick was only reserve for Xi, now I've used it somewhere else.

On a termite.

I was going to leave then the thought came to me

"Fuck!" I yelled and punched a hole in the wall. I can't go back to the house now.

I'll have to tell her I'm going to work right now. I contemplating until Khaleesi's annoying voice interrupted my thinking.

"You're just going to leave me here like this?"

"Don't speak to me. You ask me do something, and I did it."

"I can't move Dominique," she cried out.

"Hush, you wanted it. Not me."

"Please Dominique. Can you help me." she begged and beg.

"Next time maybe don't be so desperate and I might have some sympathy for you."

I don't know how she's going to get up, I don't care I went into the other room to call Xi.

Me: Baby, guess wah?

Xi: What?

Me: Dem call mi in fi work early suh mi jus aguh drop her at the hotel and guh from there.

Xi: Ok.

Xi: Quick question...will your mother be invited to the...wedding?

Me: My mother? If we can work out our differences and she apologize to yuh then sure I'll speak to her but until then she's dead to me.

Xi: I want her to come...actually can you send me her number? Yuh have it?

Me: I don't but I'll see if I can get it. Why the sudden interest in my mother.

Xi: Umm that's not for you to know right now.

Me: I'll see if I can get the number.

Xi: Ok... Thanks.

She can't get in contact with my mother by any means necessary.