Chapter five- Anubis' new ally

Author's note: this is going to be the third point of view. I didn't know how to write chapter five. Credit to @ultrachristina for suggesting ideas for this chapter. So enjoy.

Oliver meets up with Anubis in his lair. "Hello, Anubis," Oliver said. Anubis walks towards him and stares at him. He scoffs with arrogance. Anubis probably knew that Oliver is here for some reason. 

"Why are you here?" he asked. Oliver sighs. 

"I'm here to end Winter. I need your help to kill him," Oliver answers. The lair is filled with filth and evil. Just like the world is consumed with evil. Oliver knew what Anubis wanted. He knew that Anubis wants to kill Nicky. 

"Really?" Anubis answers. "I am not here to ally with someone who has a different ambition than mine," God, he has a cruel side to him. 

Oliver hates Winter. He killed Winter's best friend in front of him. It was the most brutal way. He chose to kill Winter. Winter was filled with grief and anger. He decided to avenge his best friend by killing Oliver. 

But Oliver is one step ahead of him. He knew Anubis wants to kill Nicky and wipe out the time kingdom for good. 

"Well, we both knew that we want something. You want to kill Nicky and wipe out time kingdom. I want to kill Winter. Winter has allied himself with Nicky," Oliver proposes. "If we get a stronger army, we will able to kill Nicky and Winter's armies," 

He does have point though. By killing Nicky, the time and earth will go unstable and time travelers will completely extinct. Evil will dominate good. 

Anubis' evil smile grows. "Good idea. I will get to kill Nicky who I still get to see as my enemy," Oliver knew his victory. But he still doesn't understand why he didn't wipe Nicky out of the timeline on the battlefield. 

"Why you didn't wipe Nicky out of the timeline? even though you had the opportunity," Oliver asks. 

"I just want to cause him the pain of losing his loved ones. I know his weaknesses," Anubis says. "I also want to see what that loser does," 

"Let's create an army," Anubis laughs evilly. Anubis and Oliver are hellbound on killing their enemies. Their invasion had begun. Oliver lets out the evilest laughter.