Morning Stalker

Cas had never imagined his life to be like that. He had been through a lot during this past year. He lost his powers, he lost his ability to heal and to teleport, two things Cas could never imagine his life without. He became human but instead he explored the brightest and strongest power which was unknown to him before.

Cas turned his head to the right where Dean was snuffling quietly into his sleep. One look at the man that was laying beside him made Cas's heart flutter. As an angel, he had spent a lot of time by Dean's side but it meant nothing more than just protection and help. Angels aren't allowed to feel anything, they must emotionless for the world's safety. But once Cas became human, a rush of emotions overwhelmed him but the strongest one was towards one human in particular. Later on he found out it's something that people called 'love'. Cas was looking at the most beautiful man in this world and smiling. He still had to get used to this feeling of happiness.

A few moments later Dean slowly opened his eyes, waking up. He blinked and then noticed Cas staring at him. For a second Dean looked startled. "Babe, how many times should I tell you that watching me sleep is the creepiest thing ever?" Dean said grumpily, pretending to be angry.

"I love you, Dean." Cas said sincerely and melt into Dean's tight embrace.