English lessons

Cas, an Angel of The Lord, speaks in Enochian. He knows only a few words in English so Dean starts to teach him. One day they sit on a couch at Dean's place, watching the Avengers. Cas and Dean are sitting right next to each other, their shoulders are touching. Dean has already discovered his feelings for Cas and the warmth of angel's body next to him makes him feel all safe and calm. In the middle of the movie Dean has come up with a tempting idea.

He turns his head towards Cas and asks, "Buddy, do you wanna continue your English lessons?"

"That would be great." Cas says a bit confused because of his pronunciation and accent.

"Come on, Cas, don't be shy, you know I love the way you're speaking," Dean says softly and smiles.

Cas clears his throat, "Um, okay. What will I learn today?"

"I want you to learn some words about relationships." and with this Dean leans forward and kisses Cas's cheek gently. "This thing is called a kiss and now you're red like a tomato which means you're blushing. Blush is an important word in your future relationships too." Dean grins like a little idiot (a/n: in a good way) and turns his head to watch a movie again.

Cas just sits there for a few minutes, speechless. Then he overcomes his shyness, reaches out and grabs Dean's hand. Dean secretly smiles at the corners of his mouth.

Cas stares at their intertwined hands and asks almost under his breath, "What does that mean?"

"That means you're holding my hand and the fact that it's you who's doing this actually makes me very happy," Dean murmurs and sees sparkles in Cas's eyes after his words.

"I'm happy because of this as well." Cas whispers and smiles widely.

They continue sit there the whole evening, watching the movie and holding each other's hands.