Sappy endings

"Dale?" Chip tries to wake up his friend and the bad guys were horrified to see Dale was...laying down.

"D... Dale, come on. Don't mess with me...Come on. Not this time, man." Chip was hoping it would be a joke but then wolf grabbed his shoulders with his finger.

"Chip...he's gone"

"No...no he's not...it's just-just a prank, I know you're just pranking me. I'm not falling for this twice. Come on"

"Chip...even a prank wouldn't go this far" webs says.

"No one couldn't survive a hit like that" snake says.

"Dale?" Chip then starts to cry.

Then everyone gathered around the two chipmunks, Diane catches up but sees what is going on, everyone mourn over the lost of a friend.

"I'm sorry chip" snake says as everyone frowns.

You... you know, before you guys, the morning I met you, before we met wolfie and the others,
when we were just kids at the cafeteria...I never told you this, but I begged my mom
to let me stay home from school because I didn't have any friends"

"I know the feeling bud, before you guys, I was scared to, I was about to get attacked when I met snake and the others"

Then a flashback plays, "You're a great kid, Chip, Remember, the biggest risk is not taking any risk at all. You'll find a friend. I promise"

"I was so scared and alone. And I was lost. Just like you wolf and Just like you too, Dale. And I needed you more than you needed me. As much as we both needed wolf and the others despite the fact that they are an unfounded stereotype, they were more then that to us...they were family"

"Hey. Mind if I sit?"

"All these years, I... I let you feel like you were second banana because I wanted
to feel like first banana, I was nothing without you. So that night when...In the trailer when... when you told me about Double- Dale,
I... I just should have told you that. I shouldn't have treated you that way"

"Dale"

He turns to wolf, "the day we left you schools, we didn't wanted to leave but...we just thought, we would just be bringing you guys down"

"You never brought us down wolf, we loved you guys like a family"

"And the reason we became FIB agents is because of princess, she was just a baby in a mansion with a father who never cared but nothing but greed but when I met her, she made me feel like I could be more then a bad guy, like we could be more then villains, and when you became stars, we had princess watch your show so she would like you guys"

"I'm sorry, Dale"

Then as everyone started to cry, wake starts to wake up.

" Really?"

" Dale!"

"Dale" everyone shouted in show.

" But how'd you..."

"This thing's too special to throw away" he reveals a pog

" Ow! That pog smashed my nose"

" That worked out well. ow" then we've started punching him.

"You son of a chipmunk, how dare you scare us like that, what's wrong with you"

"Ow ow ow ow ow ok ease calm down I just woke up"

"Calm down mama" piranha grabs her to stop her from hitting him.

"He nearly scared us to death"

" You saved my life"