Rescue rangers reunited

Outside the apartment were a dozens of cops, they see wolf looking in a panicked..

Chip and Dale arrived, "oh good you guys are here" wolf says as he gives them a lift on his hand.

"Wolf I heard everything, I am so sorry about princess" chip says.

He raises them up to the window...

"Can you tell us what happened"

"I don't know...I left princess alone with Monty, then she called me, she sounded worried and when I went back to the apartment...she was gone"

" oh wolf...I am so sorry...Poor Monty"

They see a clay chief of police dusting fir finger prints then he used his clay to make a copy of the print.

"Huh. Toad, take this to the lab"

Wolf then sets them down, "guys this is captain putty, the chief of police, chief these are the -"

"friends of the victim? You got anything for me?Any known enemies or threat?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually, Monty told me
he was in debt to the Valley gang?"

"The valley gang? Their bad news" wolf says as he overheard.

"He was afraid of being bootlegged
since he was somewhat of a star in the early 90's" Dale says.

But chip and wolf were looking annoyed but the chief just stares at him.

"He was on the Rescue Rangers....We were on the show together.....Chip 'n Dale, Rescue Rangers? When you need help, just call..."

"Dale!" Wolf interrupted him, "get a clue...he's
Never heard of it"

"This is my fault. I shouldn't have left"

"It's not your fault too chip, it's mines, I should have never left princess alone...what was I thinking, what kind of father am I"

"Well, it eats me up inside to have to tell you this, but if he's been taken by the Valley gang,
I doubt we can help you...We've been trying for years to track those sleaze bags. A fella named Sweet Pete, runs the whole operation, and he's always one step ahead of us"

"What?" Wolf chip and dale all said.

"So, that's it? I... I thought that cops were supposed to serve and protect, not give up and move on"

"Sir I dedicated my lift to protect my daughter and make this city safe for her...I was not hired to give up, I was here to protect the Innocent" wolf says.

"Hey! I'd give anything to make a case against those scum. Sweet Pete's got his fingers
in every illegal business from bootlegging to stinky cheese, getting rich while we look like
we just fell off the turnip truck"

"But sir What about my daughter" wolf asked.

"I'm sorry wolf but if there was a way to find....the valley gang is just too much for you to handle"

"But sir...my daughter"

"Wolf I'm sorry about your daughter but until we find anything else about the valley gang...she's as good as gone.now have you searched the perimeter"

"Yes...No clues"

"Yeah, of course not. Why would there be? Six missing toons in a month and not one clue"

"Well, maybe i should check in
with the neighbors? See if anyone saw anything?"

"Oh, yeah. You think? Why don't you just
leave the real detective work to me, okay?"