Courtney

The first time I'd been invited to Courtney's. I walked off the elevator, it was going to be a Smosh girls night. Kimmy was coming over, Olivia and Jackie said they were there, and Amanda was going to try her best. I grabbed some bags of snacks to eat.

The night was a blast. Music, snacks, making some TikTok's. I learned I'm hopeless at learning choreography. Hence why I was put in the back of the group for the dances. After a while we decided to wind down, a few of us started talking about leaving.

I knew it was late but I had nothing else going on. And since I was in no hurry to leave I suggested a movie.

"Sure, but what do you wanna watch?" Courtney asked.

"I'm feeling dramatic romcom type of vibe." I responded.

We went back and forth for a while going though streaming services. Courtney scrolled through movies and I reached over and grabbed the remote from her soft hand.

"Hey. What chu doing?" She gasped.

"Devil Wears Prada?" I raised my brow as I hovered over the movie.

"Okay, but only because Anne Hathaway is one hell of a woman." She said.

"I think she's one of my top women crushes for sure." I added.

We both agreed that there's never a chance of even getting near here, but couldn't help but fantasize anyways.

"Speaking of a dream dates, do you have anything with anyone right now?" Courtney asked.

My cheeks started to feel flush. Of course she had to ask. I suddenly realized we were sitting pretty close. I could spread my fingers and we'd be touching hands.

"I don't want to answer, they work at the office." I finally admitted.

"Okay I'm even more interested now! A little office romance how naughty." She smirked. "Cmon y/n spill spill spill!"

"You can't be weird about it though." I stared in her beautiful eyes.

"I define as weird you can't stop me." She joked.

It was my chance to see if this was just a fantasy, or if all the times we'd brushed hands or look at each other a little longer than we should, was more than coincidence. When we hugged it felt like butterflies trying to escape me. When she laughed and her eyes would light up made me happier than I could explain.

I moved my hand over hers, and looked in her eyes. I saw in her eyes that she understood.

"Are you sure?" She asked quietly.

"I'm serious." I said back.

She leaned in closer, I didn't hesitate to close the gap. She was a soft kisser, leaving me wanting more. We broke apart quickly, I think out of shock. We both looked at the tv and the movie was about halfway through. I gripped her hand a little more, turning back to face her. Even in the dark I could see her blushing.

We were so awkward. I leaned back in but she had turned her head away and when she looked back I'd be watching the movie. After noticing this Courtney put her hand on my cheek bringing my face back to hers.

Another kiss from her lip gloss covered mouth.

I didn't care, it tasted sweet and made our lips move together even better. I was in heaven, compared to any person I had been with before. I pushed her down on the couch, deepening the kiss.

"Do you want to do this? I mean what about the office, won't it be awkward?" I asked quickly.

After hushing me with a finger to my mouth, she proceeded to say "I don't want any worries tonight. Just us."

I didn't hesitate after that.