Thirty

They woke up hours later, still in each others arms. Atlas stirred, slowly blinking his eyes open. Elora had clearly just woken up as well, watching him with a sleepy smile.

"Does this make me your girlfriend now?" She asked softly.

His heart was beating out of his chest now. "If you want to be."

"I do," She confirmed, "Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Nothing would make me happier," He agreed and she felt like she was flying.

"Good." She found his hand and carefully slipped her fingers between his, locking their hands together. "You want to be mine forever?"

He hummed softly, a little smile lifting his lips, "That sounds perfect."

"Okay. I'd like to be yours forever, if that's okay with you?"

"That's more than okay with me, Elora."

"Good." They were silent for only a moment before she spoke up again and it made Atlas grin. "You sure you won't get annoyed with me?"

"Not likely." He confirmed, tilting his head slightly to press his lips against her temple. "You going to get annoyed with me?"

"I doubt it," She replied, her voice soft. "You think you'll fall in love with me one day?"

He was full-blown grinning now. "Absolutely. No doubt about it."

"Really?" She pulled her head back a little to look at him, "Not one single doubt?"

"None." He repeated.

"Oh. Good. Because I'm definitely going to fall in love with you."

"I'm glad." He reached up to brush some hair from her eyes, "What's your favourite colour today?"

She smiled at the question, not having to think about it. It had been her favourite colour for days now and she didn't think there was going to be a day in the future when it wasn't. "Emerald green. Dark emerald green. Like your eyes."

"Like my eyes?"

She nodded in confirmation. "They're beautiful. My favourite colour today. And yesterday. And probably tomorrow too."

His nose bumped into hers gently when he leaned in to kiss her. "I think I might fall in love with you very quickly."

Pressing kisses over his cheeks, she giggled, "Good. The sooner the better."

The End

~

A/N

Thank you so much for reading this short story! I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think! I love you, have an amazing day!!! <3

~ Pink Flamingo