THE COWARDS WHO CALL THEMSELVES THE GODS.

Zeus, Poseidon, Adamas and Hades had sealed you away long ago. Making sure you were never able to create a physical form.

Zeus' face was priceless. It contorted from a smug look to one of fear and horror.

The lower gods began to shake and cower in fear. It all had a comical feel to it. The people who hide behind the facade of a god are cowards.

Just like these lower gods. They had been shit talking before.

Their smug smirks were wiped off within seconds. God how disgusting these lowly gods were.

They better remember their places. They are a speck of dirt compared to you.

You're the reason the entire gods tech system hasn't crashed. And they dare look at you the wrong way?

Disgust was written all over your face. These lowly gods thinking they could talk shit.

It was all so hilarious. A sinister laugh escaped your lips. You began laughing. The room was full of your echoes.

Brunhilde had already proposed ragnarok while you were laughing.

You walked out first. Everything that is pretty can also be very ugly.

A sinister smirk was what your face was wearing while you walked. These gods were so pathetic in your eyes. It took all four sons of Kronos to lock you up. It was so pathetic.

You're only fighting for the innocent ones in this world. The ones who have witnessed things they shouldn't. Children. Trauma. Everything.
Not everyone.

Not everyone deserves to live after Ragnarok. Some do. Some will die. Some will live. That's how life goes.