Lost boy - P.P

This is very short and once again I'm sorry for not writing in over a month , I have been busy and have a lot going on in my life at the moment. I would love to get back into writing daily but I find it hard to motivate my self and I have no ideas for imagines ,I have MAJOR writers block and I would love if ye would leave requests🙏🏻 and I also have summer exams all this week so I will be busy but I will try and make room for writing

It didn't take him long to get me wrapped around his finger. He knew what to say and what to do to make me fall for him and the sad part is I am his prisoner.

Peter Pan took me capture when I washed up on the small beach of Neverland . He told me I was his prisoner nothing more nothing less. But that still doesn't stop me from falling for him.

I spent most of my days in a small cage , the only time I was left out was to clean up after the lost boys or to tend their needs. I have been like this for a year and every day my feelings grow even stronger for Peter.

I am used to being treated like dirt under their boots but somehow I don't mind and carry on with my life.Even though I am peters prisoner he treats me right , he Asks me how my days are or how was my meal or do I need to stretch my legs and go for a walk with him.

Simple gestures like that made me fall for him harder. He knew I was falling for him but still never said a word he knew I was under his trance and I would do anything to please him.

But after a while he showed the same loving looks to me , He started to say things that would make my heart flutter and skip a beat.

He let me out of my cage and let me stay in his tent. He would watch me fall asleep in his arms and play with my hair and say how lucky he was to have me. He would hold my hand and kiss my cheek to show everybody that I was his and he was mine.

Peter would play games with me like chase or hide and seek just so he could wrap his arms around me and say that he caught my heart.

He would stay up late with me just so we could dance under the stars and moon and would stay awake to watch the sun rise and would say as long as the sun would rise and the moon go down he would love me.

Peter wasn't the monster people made him out to be he was a boy that got lost and needed someone to find him and I was that lucky person to find him and mend his broken heart.