Kitties!!!!!

This is just them vibing with the cats. I like cats. Also I did promise a fluff chapter to make up for the last one. I haven't read all the books so idk if there's any more info on the cats. All I've read is the names and that GK trapped them in a box using a Lazer.

Someone please bully me into writing the requests and the thing I held the vote for or it'll take forever to write.

A paw darted out from under the sofa, Baxter, trying and failing to catch the string. Max wandered into the room and immediately ran after the string is well.

Shadow was looking down at the other cats from his place on the bookcase. Jenny giggled when she saw how he looked. He had a look of annoyance on his furry face.

Baxter finally moved out from under the sofa and curled up next to Jenny. He began purring loudly. Like a mini lawnmower.

Max was still trying to get the string she was waving around. Just as he would get close to it, Jenny would move it away from him.

Eventually he gave up and found interest in a dead fly on the ground.

Shadow was still perched on his throne atop the bookcase but he was starting to move his tail, showing that any moment now, he would jump off and begin to cause chaos once more.

"Jenny! It's lunch time!" Called her mother from the kitchen.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Jenny shouted back. She petted Baxter one last time before standing and leaving the room.

There! Done! Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Also does the mother have a name in the book or is her name never said? Idk if it was said or not. 

Anyways! Toodles!<3