CHAPTER 4

RECAP:
I knocked on the door, I heard a voice 'Come in!', I went inside. "Come have a seat ABHIMANYU! We are having a long chat today beta." Said Baba sa.

PRESENT:

There are very few times in life when I get nervous and today is one of the day. This serious side is quite creeping me out. Then too, I went and sat on the Chair opposite to the head chairs where Dada sa and Baba sa are residing.

As I sat, Basa asked me a question which startled me as I never thought to have such conversation with them.
He asked "What do you think about your Dadi sa and Maa sa?" I understand where this conversation is going. As I know Maa sa had told baba sa about me ignoring the marriage talk.

"They are the best women in the world Baba sa" I replied. "Indeed they are." Replied Dada sa. "You know why I have called you Yuvraj." Dada sa asked. "I had got a quite idea of it now, it's about my mar...." I was about to complete but baba sa said "Marriage, Yes about your marriage." Baba sa said. I didn't respond.

"What are thoughts about it son, I don't want to force you about it ladesaar but want to know your thoughts, if you are not ready, we will never force you." Said Dada Sa. This was the moment, I know they are with me, they will understand my inner turmoil about this marriage topic.

"Nahi Dada Sa, I don't have any issue with getting married, it's just, I don't know, I just don't want my family and my people to suffer because of my decision. As you also know Dada Sa, the Queen is one of the most humble yet strong person, which can help in building but even destroying everything.". I opened my thoughts in front of them.

Baba Sa got up from his chair and came towards me and gave me a hug

Baba Sa got up from his chair and came towards me and gave me a hug. I tightened the hug. I was needing it at this moment. It helped me stop overthinking to a certain limit. He just made me stand from my chair and made me sit on his Head chair and said "Abhi, you know, you are my guroor, when I see you, I see reflection of me and Ayaana, the perfect son." This is the first time baba sa told me that I have my Maa sa's traits as well, as most of time he teases Maa sa saying I am completely like baba. I had a sweet smile on my face. I felt a piece, not disturbed having this chat.

"I know Abhi how you are feeling about this marriage topic, I want to know if you get a girl who would treat and love your family and people the way you treat and most importantly will be there for you holding your hand as your strength and tell you everything will be alright, she is there for you." Asked Baba sa, lika a normal child, I wined "It's not easy to find such girl, and I don't want to force anyone to be like this, forcefully accept me."

"Ohho, mere ladesaar ko ladki ki fikar ho rahi hai haan!!, Bata koi hai kya?" Said Dada sa. "Kya dada sa, aap bhi, aur koi nahi hai meri life mein. Mein kyu temporary relationship mein time waste karu." I said. "Chal maan lete hai, wyse baat sahi, 36 aayegi, 36 jaayengi, is ghar ki bahu tumhari Maa hi layengi " joked baba sa.

"So what should I take as an answer, should I start searching for a girl as per your expectations??" Asked baba sa

"So what should I take as an answer, should I start searching for a girl as per your expectations??" Asked baba sa. "What can I say to it baba sa, I know you promised maa sa and dadi sa to convince me." I also joked. Dada sa put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair.

"It's yes baba sa, but I don't want to marry from royal family, I want a simple and sweet girl and have arranged marriage with her like you and Maa sa." I shared my views with him. "Okay Abhi, as you wish. And now start coming home early in order to get habitual about it, you know wives can be scary in this matter." Said baba sa.

I got up and hugged baba sa and dadasa and started to leave the study room but stopped me and said "Go to sleep Abhimanyu, don't think much, just go with the flow, enjoy the upcoming phases of your life

I got up and hugged baba sa and dadasa and started to leave the study room but stopped me and said "Go to sleep Abhimanyu, don't think much, just go with the flow, enjoy the upcoming phases of your life." I smiled and went to my room.

I changed my clothes and went out to my favourite spot, its already night and driving alone at road it's soothing. I informed at home that I'll to my dinner outside and Maa sa to mot wait for me.

 I informed at home that I'll to my dinner outside and Maa sa to mot wait for me

I was thinking about the conversation that was held in study today. Am I ready to allow someone in my life? Will I be fair to her? Will I be able to make her happy?. These were the thoughts going on in my mind.
I returned home late and went to the room and changed and slept.

--------------

That's all for today guys!

Stay tuned guys.

Hope you are lovely the story!!
Don't forget to vote and comment 😃

Your Author Amayra signing off for the day.