🩸Jealous {Bakugo}

[Yandere, kidnapping, Jealousy, Possesive]

"It's getting late Izuku, I think I'm going to head home," You said collecting your things from Izuku's room. "Okay Y/n, text me when you get home," He replied hugging you before you left.  You started walking home when you thought you felt someone following you. You turned around and saw no one. You walked faster but you still felt like someone was watching you. 

You finally made it to your house and dug through your bag to find the key. When you found the key you felt a sharp pain in your neck. You try turning around and defending yourself but your vision went blurry and you passed out. 

You woke up handcuffed to a bed and your legs tied with rope. Standing at the end of the bed you see your best friend Bakugo. "Bakugo?" You asked confused and still very hazy from the drugs. "Yes, Dear?" He replied walking up toward you and caressing your face with a cocky smirk on his face. "Where am I?" You asked. He sat down on the side of the bed and simply replied "Home." 

"Bakugo stop messing with me," You said yanking at the cuffs. "I'm not joking you with Y/n, You are home," He replied giving you a smile. "First off this isn't my home! And why am I tied up like this?" You asked starting to panic. "Calm down," He said in a surprisingly soft voice.

 He continued "I was following you home as I normally do but you went to hang out with Izuku." He paused before continuing to explain "I realized I might not be the jealous type but what's mine is mine. I decided I couldn't let anyone else, have you. Call me selfish if you want Y/n but I can't share you with anyone else," He got closer to you and gave you a huge smile.

"Your jealous?" You asked trying to back as far away from him as possible. "Of course I'm jealous you're mine," 

"Please let me go," You said as the tears started running down your face.  "Let you go?" He questioned "So someone else can have you? I can't let that happen. I'll never let anyone else have you," He kissed you on your forehead as you tried to pull away. "I'll let you calm down," Bakugo said leaving the room.