Cut down(Erasermic)

Platonic eraser-mic and female reader with Borderline personality disorder

⚠️Depressive and manic episodes, drinking, drug use, self-harm, underage sex with older men, kidnapping, ⚠️

"Did Y/n come to class today?" Mic asked seeing Aizawa glumly standing in the hallway.

"No," Aizawa said watching all the students hurry to their next class.

"Do you think she's okay?" Mic asked looking worried. 

"I'm sure she is," Aizawa said giving him a comforting look.

Mic nodded and returned to his classroom.

"Hey, honey I haven't seen you around in a while, where have you been?" A man asked sitting in the bar stool next to you.

You looked over to see it was a regular from the bar you visited because they didn't ID. You slept with him twice before and he'd try to keep other men off of you but you'd go home with them anyway.

"Looking for a good time tonight?" He asked leaning over and placing his hand on your thigh.

"I always am," You said giving him a smirk before leaving the bar. 

He quickly paid for the both of you and caught up with you by the exit. "I got another prescription," He whispered wrapping his arm around you, making you smile. 

the two of you walked down the vacant street hand in hand. When you entered his apartment you met with the familiar stench of his strong cologne. He immediately led you to the bedroom and gave you a tray with a crushed pill and straw lining. After both of you snorted some he leaned in and kissed you roughly. You laid back as he kissed down your body and pulled off your pants. 

"I've missed you," He whispered as he messed with your bra. 

You just nodded trying to enjoy the high the sex and pill gave you when they mixed. Once you both finished he let you snort the rest of the pill before forcing you to stay the night. As you lay in his bed unable to fall asleep he started talking, "I told my friend about you and he wanted me to ask you if you'd be interested in sleeping with him some night," He looked over at you waiting for a reaction.

You simply replied, "Sure," while continuing your thoughts. 

In the morning you snuck out before he woke up and went home to finish your homework before preparing to return to school the following day. You slept all afternoon causing you to be up all night. You hurried to school, managing to be less than 5 minutes late for your first class. 

Aizawa smiled seeing you walk in the door. At the end of class, he gave you copies of all the work you had missed and asked, "Are you okay Y/n?"

 "Of course," You said giving him a fake smile and rushing to your next class. 

When Mic got Aizawa's message that you finally showed up to school he was ecstatic. Although he hid it when you walked into class trying to make you feel more comfortable at school. That night you returned to the bar and waited until the man from last night came up with his friend. His friend started flirting with you and touching your breasts before asking you to walk home with him. 

"You got anything actually worth my time?" You asked only seeing a pack of cigarettes in his pocket. Looking him over you could tell he was at least 20 years older than the men who usually asked you out at the bar. 

"Some joints," He said opening his cigarette pack and revealing it to be half cigs and half joints before continuing, "And some speed back at my place. 

"Okay, you said standing and finishing the vodka soda before waving the bartender over and allowing the men to pay for you. 

The man met you outside and started walking you toward his house as he lit a joint. He handed you a flask out of his jacket and you gave him a kiss on the cheek before taking a shot. You switched and took a hit off the joint. He suddenly stopped and leaned down a bit to kiss you. He started feeling down your back to your ass before you started making out. "Y/n?" A familiar voice loudly spoke. The man continued kissing your neck as you looked around. When you spotted Mic and Aizawa walking across the street cautiously. You ran down the nearest alley running behind buildings trying to lose the two pro-heroes.