GB's Story

He was a normal Sans, once. That was a long, long time ago though. He was his father's second hand, despite his young age, a brilliant mind! He helped his father to create conscious Blasters in his AU and use them as tools to use as they saw fit in their field. There had never been a problem in the lab before. Sans knew better than to mess with the chemicals, especially if they haven't been properly stored yet. On this day though, the Royal Family was visiting the Lab and his task was to, as his father put it, "Keep those royal kids out of trouble." That was something GB could easily do, or so he believed. They weren't stupid enough to mess around in a potentially dangerous work environment, right? Wrong. "chara, asriel, you shouldn't be running in the lab, you can knock something over and hurt someone!" Chara mocked his words, finding Sans words to be a joke more than anything. "no seriously- hey don't touch that shelf, those are dangerous chemicals-"
"Stop being so uptight, I'm fiiiine." Chara drawled as they literally shook the shelf. "Chara... maybe we should listen-"
"It's fine Azzy, it's not like the entire shelf is coming down, it's bolted to the wall! They shook the shelf again and there was a groan as the bolt loosened from the wall and the shelf came down.