Stargazing

The pups had grown. They were three now, and Wild and GB were getting them ready for their first day out into the Multiverse to meet some of the others. Which meant dressing them up... Starborne was both the easiest and the hardest. She was still troublesome and probably would be for the rest of her childhood, but it made things interesting. For her, Wild had her in a dark blue dress with stars on it. Leto was in a red shirt with scales on it that had dogs in the scales. It was a libra shirt because the leto 68 star was in the libra constellation. He had beige jeans on to finish his outfit. Kaito wore a grey shirt with a cartoon whale on it. This was because the Kaito star was in the Cetus, which was a whale constellation. He wore blue jeans to complete his look. Then there was Orion who wore a black Orion constellation shirt with black jeans. "looking good, mama. aren't you creative, there." GB's tail wagged as the four came out to show off their outfits. "ready to go, daddy!"
"let's go, let's go, let's go!"

💟💟💟

Wild and GB led the litter down to the machine and started it up, each of them taking their pup's hands to lead them through. GB led the way, bringing Orion and Starborne with him while Wild brought Leto and Kaito through. Sanses smiled and waved or said hi as you two brought them to their seats. Now, if they would be good for the entirety of the meeting, that would be great. Wild doubted it, but he could hope. "stars! so those are the pups we'd been hearing so much about these past few years? nice to finally meet you! i'm dream and these are my friends, blue and ink! i hope you enjoy it here!" The pups immediately tried to talk over each other, and GB went to quiet them. "yep!" Wild yipped, his tail raising up. "that's them!" Wild padded over to them and took his seat. "hey wild, wanna bring them stargazing?" GB asked as the Star Sanses started the meeting. "sounds like a pretty good idea, i think they would enjoy it!" Wild agreed quietly with a wag. The AU's spoke a lot of the pups, and the pups got to talk during the meeting, too.

💟💟💟

After the meeting, GB went up to talk to Outer while Wild watched the pups play and run out a bit of energy. Before long, Outer came over. "so you wanna bring the kiddos over to see the stars?" Wild nodded. "mind if we do? it would be cool to point out the stars they were named after." He mused. "i don't mind, want a telescope to assist?" Wild's tail went, well, wild. "oh yes, please!" Outer laughed and went to his portal to wait while you and GB gathered your litter and brought them over. "we are going on an adventure!" Wild told them. So once more, the parents took their pup's hands, and they followed Sci through to stargaze. To say they were mesmerized was an understatement. Wild had never heard them so quiet. "Come here. let me show you." Wild traced out the constellations with them while Outer got a telescope, and eventually, that got the pups tracing out their own constellations. Once the telescope was set up, Wild located each star Leto and Kaito were named after and found Alair, the star he'd considered naming Orion before he was named Orion. All and all, they had fun.

I'm running out of ideas, so I'll end it here. It's sad, but on the other hand, that means publishing a new project! Yay! I hope yall enjoyed it, and have a great day/afternoon/night!

-Kyran