Shapeshifters

"come on guys, come on! come to mama!" Sci was fine, mostly confused after the venom wore off. He was confused as to why he'd gotten so violent. Wild had given him the short version. Now he was working on getting the litter crawling and keeping their teeth to themselves. Pup was downstairs making them some pizza rolls for the little ones. GB on was on the other side of the room, watching from a distance so he wouldn't get bit. He was in full Blaster Mode as he watched three of the four crawl to their mother. "leto? leto buddy, come on! come to ma-" Before their very eyelights, Leto changed from a Wild looking tot to a blaster pup. Leto tottered over on his new paws while the others followed his lead. "ma..." Four blaster pups mad it to a pleasantly shocked Wild and started trying to bite at him. "no, no. no biting you four, no matter what form you're in." The parents exchanged a look. This was going to be a fun few years.. "let's go again." Wild took a shortcut passed the little ones and near the closet. "come on, come to mama!"

💟💟💟

The litter dug at the pizza rolls in their new forms, making a mess of the kitchen. Pup whined mournfully seeing as he'd just cleaned the kitchen. "When did they, uh..."
"while you were cooking. they kinda just decided to reveal their transformation abilities." GB replied. "they are more like you then we thought." Wild's tail wagged gently. "how the hell do we train them how to shift when you don't really know how yourself?" GB shrugged. "don't know yet, but we will figure it out, i'm sure." Wild leaned into GB. "when you're right, you're right." GB rested his skull on top of Wild's. Pup huffed shaking his skull but there was denying the wag in his tail. He wanted to find what his brother had one day. He was starting to think that maybe his soulmate also lay within the vast Multiverse. The Trio looked at the litter as they curled up on saucey floor, getting crumbs and sauce all over themselves. "bathtime." Wild murmured as he picked up Kaito and Orion. GB got Starborne and Leto. Wild led the way to the bathroom while the pups snoozed in their parents arms.

💟💟💟

Getting all the sauce out of their joints wasn't easy. Especially in their new forms, but with them as blasters, Wild didn't think feeding them raw magic would work out for him or them considering their bisected jaws. They shifted back into baby's sometime during their baths. Wild and GB changed them into onesies and swaddled them into blankets before laying them down on Wild's bed. "whoo boy, what a day..." Wild relaxed on the opposite end of the bed where his pups were. GB huffed tiredly. "no kidding... today was informative..." Wild chuckled. "these kids are gonna be something special." GB nodded. "i should get home babe, i'll be back in the morning... unless... ya know." Wild licked the top of GB's skull. "i know. love you." GB kissed Wild back. "love you too. goodnight."
"goodnight." GB left Wild and Pup alone with the litter for the night. Too bad mama's didn't get breaks...