Birthday Show

For Abby's birthday she saved up all her money and snuck out of her house to go see an ABNation concert. She lived in Kentucky and the show was in Nashville, so she got on her bus and readied her self for a two hour trip. Arriving at he bus stop Abby pulls out her iPod and uses her JPS app to walk to the concert. She had about an hour to get there so she rushed her way there to arrive on time for the show.

 Abby got there at 6:56, giving her four minutes to find a seat and get settled. She didn't seem to have too much trouble and before long she was listening the prepared speeches by the ABNation boyz. She found herself actually smile for once, as she laughed at some of the jokes told by the three teens

 A big box was brought on stage and Triston grinned into his mic." Now tell me, who wants to personally meet ABNation?" The whole crowd started jumping and screaming. Abby didn't take her eyes off the boy as he drew three names from the box. "Section 3, row 5, seat 8." A girl jumped up and screamed in joy, rushing up to the sage. She was told to stand beside Triston. "Section 2, row 3, seat 7." The guy right behind Abby stood up and walked perfectly silent up to the stage, he stood next to the girl." Section 2, row 4, seat 7."

 Abby thought that she had miss heard until Joshua King made his way to her seat with difficulty." I do believe that your seat was called." She stared at him as if he had three heads as he took her hand and lead her to the stage. When they got to the stage Triston smile straight at Abby and she fell into Joshua, fainted.

 ~

 Abby woke up on a couch. The room she was in was small and painted a light blue color. It was almost completely empty besides the couch and appeared to be a dressing room. That's when Abby finally remember what happened. She had a chance to meet Triston Tyler and she blew it by fainting in Joshua King's arms. The last thing Abby remembers is a worried look on Triston's face and Joshua's voice as he pulled her away from the stage.

 Abby stared at the wall in front of her and a tear fell from her eye." I had one chance and I blew it. Why does everything that love get taken away from me? If I were not so stupid I would have at least of been able to say hi to Triston." Abby screamed and tears began to roll down her cheeks onto her lap.

 The door opened slightly an a soft voice whispered, " Miss?" Abby's tear stained face turned and looked at the door." I heard you scream are you alright?"

  Triston opened the door completely and Abby hid behind her long blonde hair. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Abby whispered. Triston sat down beside her and moved her hair out of her face. He offered her a small smile, wiping away her tears. A blush crept to his cheeks as he stared into her  beautiful blue eyes." I thought that I blew the chance to meet my hero. My name is Abby by the way."

 Abby noticed Triston looking at the scars on her wrists so she crossed her arms hiding them from him." Abby." Triston  whispered." Abigail I'm guessing?" she nodded at the boy." Are you fifteen?" She shook her head. " Sixteen?" Abby grinned and nodded." I think that's enough guessing for  now. Do you want me to get the rest of the guys so you can meet them, since that's what you won?" Abby giggled and shook her head.

 Triston gave her a quizzical look." I already met Joshua and I only needed to meet you so I could tell you this. You have saved my life day in and day out, day after day, never stopping. I just needed you to know my name and my gratitude before for I left this earth. It's my birthday and I am turning sixteen, I live with my one and only friend and my life is shit. Being bullied is all I know and I'm done. I graduate early in three weeks and then I plan to take my life. You are the only reason I've held on for so long."

 Abby cried into Triston's shoulder and a tear slipped from his eye." Abby, I can't let you do that." He whispered softly. She cocks her head like a small puppy and he sighs." For one it would kill me to know that someone so beautiful and loving took their life and I could have stopped them. For two I want you to come back home with I'll take you to your house, you'll get your stuff. And we'll run away to Missouri."  Abby giggled and looked up at Triston.

 "Triston that is all I've ever wanted, but what about you. Won't your parents want a say? What if I ruin your life?"

 " We'll just say that your my girl and you needed a place to stay. You couldn't ruin my life, you just made it better." Abby agreed and sent Justice, her room mate, a message on kik saying that she was moving out. Abby and Triston joined the other boys and got ready to head back to her house. Abby's dreams were coming true.