DMC X HSDXD X Fate Stay Night UBW X Bayonetta

This challenge, I want you to write a story,

It's about the guy who was killed by truck-kun and meet God that died in High School DXD and ask the protagonist a.k.a. you to wish anything you want and so he made a wish that he is the son of Dante and Bayonetta and he was raised by Nero and Kyrie when your parents died fighting against Mundus and you were trained by your parents friends After your training was complete you inherited all the devil arms from your father, and all the weapons from your mother, and the weapons from your uncle and the weapons from your cousins too, and you also earned the right to use the sword of Sparta, and you mastered you're devil triggers From the first devil trigger to the sin devil trigger With your training complete You went off around the world, and by pure chance you find two noble phantasms, one was unlimited blade works With all of its variations and the other one was the gates of Babylon Which has every treasure weapons, swords guns from different anime,movies, TV shows, cartoons and real life. Then you found out that your grandmother Eve what is half human and half devil, she was the daughter of the original Lucifer Who had a one night stand with a mortal and fell in love with Sparta and because of your training you were born with three sacred gears One was the booster gear, The other one was divine divide And finally Vritra's Sacred Gears and you've mastered all of your sacred gears and then you decide to follow in your parents footsteps and hunt down the rogue supernatural beings that threatened innocent lives then Lady thought the you need an education to fall back on so Nero and Kyrie applied you to Kuoh Academy so you can study, but it was hard surrounded by girls who think you're such an eye candy and the jealous boys who just want you to go away how strange your life is going to be now.

How the story goes, it's up to you.

But there's some ground rules:
1. gender bender it's allowed if you want to.
2. no Yaoi, no gore, no vivid pictures, and nothing truly disgusting, that makes the reader's want to vomit.
3. Lemons are allowed and pictures if you want, but keep them censored please.
4. haram is allowed with all The girls the DXD except the mothers, but Grayfia Will still be a maid and queen to Sirzechs Married to someone else, you can choose, which anime, cartoons, TV shows or films the lady had the worst life ever, and Sirzechs saved and married her out of pure love and devotion and Devil may cry ladies, as well The main girl would be Rias and yuuto has a girlfriend from any anime, sword women of your choosing.

Good luck.