2 | ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏɴ

Vote + Comment

A Vibe Called Quest.

____

"Flippin' hell." Levi grunted as he pushed open the room door.

His heavyweight body fell face down as he dented the white bed spread. The light thump animated in sound once his frame made contact with the king sized memory foam mattress. It engulfed him whole as his muscles relaxed in comfort, causing a loud groan of pleasure to boom through the standard modernistic hotel room.

Sounds of shuffling and creaking chimed alongside the whimpers and deep chatter that muffled behind the thin walls - thumping and low beating shuddered before they came to a quick pause.

Levi raised his head bending it shoulder to shoulder, stretching it out from discomfort  while feeling the neck muscles extend with a satisfying pull. His eyebrows lifted in question wondering as to what was making such abrupt noise,  the dark honey swirl in his eyes divert to the two bags that took space on the single bed pushed up against the black radiator.

Sedora's Louis bag placed upright as Cyrus' laid flat on top. Her leather jacket was sprawled out onto of the singular pillow with the entwined Apple wires hanging out of the shallow side pocket. The pink Zebra bra tucked at the right hand corner sitting comfortably between the jacket and the rough textured wall.

Taking a pause, he scoped underneath the oak wood study table which stored the small Comme des Garçons Converses and black Nike Air Max 95's.

Frowning his face, Levi's curiosity grew higher.

Pushing himself off the bed, his large feet stomped towards the white standard bathroom door. The noises resumed as they grew louder, a new addition of clicking syncing along. Grabbing the slim metal knob, his hand gently grazed against the cool handle as it warmed to his body heat.

Turning the knob downwards, the bathroom door opened with ease - a slight creek noising as it opened inwards. The low jingle of rap echoed whilst Sedora stood dancing, she faced forward in front of two legs that supported the way they sat on the toilet cover, her back faced the door. Her body thrusting excessively as she popped her back and flared her arms around jokingly. The top she wore rose slightly, exposing her delicate doll-like skin and the slight pudge of her stomach.

Her hips swayed aggressively as they caught the beat, soft and freshly pedicured feet pattering against the warm marble floor.

" -I'm like Scarface sniffin' cocaine, holdin' an M16, see with the pen I'm extreme, now! bullet holes left in my peepholes - I'm suited up in street clothes, hand me a nine and I'll defeat foes-" Sedora's soft voice rapped as she recited the words excellently from the never-ending cycle of replays she had grown accustomed to since the very years of listening.

The beat of Nas' New York State of Mind played lowly as Sedora's poor dance moves became speedy and intense. The sudden rush of adrenaline caused her baby face to frown - concentration etched as she moved around violently. Her soft breasts jumped around loosely as the darker contrasted skin - smooth yet bumpy - exposed at each force.

The firm buds of muscle attached to the dark skin poked through the flimsy top as the piercings glittered - catching the eyes of Cyrus.

His large hands travelled forward as they snaked up the lustrous skin, fingers avoiding the grey and black fabric that covered her upper and lower body. They twirl their way up her shirt, clasping her squishy waist as she continued to dance, his cold fingers leaving her to shudder at the touch.